Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Lady Gaga - Grigio Girls (Fan Montage)

panosmonster

Featured Posts

panosmonster

I made this video with so much love. I love Gaga and i love Sonja's story. I felt very connected to her because my Grandma passed away from cancer. It's such a serious topic and Sonja is a warrior. I hope you find it interesting. My ultimate goal is Gaga get to see it. Tell me if you enjoyed it . Love you monsters <3 If you like it tweet it to Gaga. It'll mean the world to me. I love her so much :)

panosmonster
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

omg I love this so ****ing much! :giveup:

thanks so much <3

panosmonster
Just now, Killa said:

This is so uplifting, everything about this is love. Congratulations, keep strong

<3 :hug:

You made an amazing work :giveup:this is beautiful. Is there any way to download the video in HD? 

The night sky tells all

ImpossiblePrincess

this is beautiful! Stay strong and this is so touching i cry alot of the time when hearing this because it is so sad i hate seeing gaga sad well done 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

KinneyUnderYou
9 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

I made this video with so much love. I love Gaga and i love Sonja's story. I felt very connected to her because my Grandma passed away from cancer. It's such a serious topic and Sonja is a warrior. I hope you find it interesting. My ultimate goal is Gaga get to see it. Tell me if you enjoyed it . Love you monsters <3

I'll be honest, this song used to be the song I always skipped on the album. From now on, I will remember this video, Gaga's friendship with Sonja. Thank you so much, I am truly in awe. You changed my thoughts on the song from 0 to 100. Thank you so much, lots of love.

panosmonster
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I'll be honest, this song used to be the song I always skipped on the album. From now on, I will remember this video, Gaga's friendship with Sonja. Thank you so much, I am truly in awe. You changed my thoughts on the song from 0 to 100. Thank you so much, lots of love.

oh my, thank you very much. <3 Thank you all! <3

Rockets

I feel so stupid for deeming this song a "boring album track" based on that LQ snippet. Since the album came out it's been one of my most played tracks and it's definitely one of my favorites and in my opinion one of Gaga's best. And this video is so beautiful! Good job <3

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Letmelivemylife

Omg I love it!!!!! "Sisters never pack up" might have to be my newest tattoo lol. My bff Mandy would have to get one too. Yeah we're not blood sisters but we're still sisters. When she got real sick, I spent so many nights in that cold hospital room sleeping on that uncomfortable pullout bed in her room. I couldn't imagine not being there for her. Deep down my heart just aches for Gaga because sometimes the hardest thing is watching someone you love slowly slip away and not being able to fix it. It's not a matter of "take this pill and you'll be cured". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

panosmonster
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Omg I love it!!!!! "Sisters never pack up" might have to be my newest tattoo lol. My bff Mandy would have to get one too. Yeah we're not blood sisters but we're still sisters. When she got real sick, I spent so many nights in that cold hospital room sleeping on that uncomfortable pullout bed in her room. I couldn't imagine not being there for her. Deep down my heart just aches for Gaga because sometimes the hardest thing is watching someone you love slowly slip away and not being able to fix it. It's not a matter of "take this pill and you'll be cured". 

this is so sad. many many positive vibes and love to you and Mandy.

crisTEAne
55 minutes ago, RocketNumber8 said:

I feel so stupid for deeming this song a "boring album track" based on that LQ snippet. Since the album came out it's been one of my most played tracks and it's definitely one of my favorites and in my opinion one of Gaga's best. And this video is so beautiful! Good job <3

you said everything i wanted to say. :giveup: 

GG is absolutely one of my favorites off the album, it's uplifting and bittersweet at the same time. thank you for making and sharing the video. hold your head up and stay strong! fight on, little pony, fight on! :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived