Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paulina Rubio's New Single Coming on Nov 11th

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

you praise Paulina as if she has a certain status

do you even live in Mexico? she's like a living joke here. 

No. But I know that she's not very appreciated in Mexico, and that's obvious because of how the Mexican press writes about her. I think she's more appreciated in Spain.

Since we're talking Latin music, you gotta give her some credit. Latin or Mexican pop music isn't international but if you wanna learn about it, Paulina is one of the first names that would come up, as well as Thalia, Shakira and Gloria Estefan. Yes, Shakira may be a lot more successful and famous than all of them but she's a sellout and she got where she got because of her music in English, unlike Paulina, who remained loyal to Latin pop music, and Thalia who became super famous worldwide because of her soap operas.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola
17 minutes ago, Bambino said:

No. But I know that she's not very appreciated in Mexico, and that's obvious because of how the Mexican press writes about her. I think she's more appreciated in Spain.

Since we're talking Latin music, you gotta give her some credit. Latin or Mexican pop music isn't international but if you wanna learn about it, Paulina is one of the first names that would come up, as well as Thalia, Shakira and Gloria Estefan. Yes, Shakira may be a lot more successful and famous than all of them but she's a sellout and she got where she got because of her music in English, unlike Paulina, who remained loyal to Latin pop music, and Thalia who became super famous worldwide because of her soap operas.

the second paragraph I don't disagree with but the first one... 
she honestly truly doesn't need the press to be bashed she just needs herself and her stupid actions like her appearance on Demi's concert trying to sing and in English... or when this happened:

LIFE IS GOOD

KURUSHITOVSKA
46 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I will and can do whatever I want but I'm proud enough to have the last word otherwise I would ignore your whiney ass 

Pride won't take you anywhere this time hon, stop trying.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Ferrer Zorola
18 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Pride won't take you anywhere this time hon, stop trying.

I said I have the last word :green: 
besides, we're discussing different things so yeah this is going nowhere 

LIFE IS GOOD

KURUSHITOVSKA
19 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I said I have the last word :green: 
besides, we're discussing different things so yeah this is going nowhere 

Why do you need the last Word? that's doesn't make you right.

Flippy

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

KURUSHITOVSKA
57 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

the second paragraph I don't disagree with but the first one... 
she honestly truly doesn't need the press to be bashed she just needs herself and her stupid actions like her appearance on Demi's concert trying to sing and in English... or when this happened:

i guess you speak English better than her and you're not slow or something

Ferrer Zorola
49 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why do you need the last Word? that's doesn't make you right.

Idk I like having it 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
18 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

The sauce was better :classy:

18 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Idk I like having it 

Well anyway guys, this is probably the best Paulina Rubio thread ever made on this place. A Paulina thread would usually have stupid replies like "who?" and "when did Shakira change her name?" but this one is different :hug:

Spoiler

T2rIe.gif

Bambino
On ١‏/٢‏/١٤٣٨ هـ at 3:48 AM, ItsTommyBitch said:

@Bambino

We haven't talked in a while, but when I read this thread title, I thought of you.

Glad to see you're a more faithful Paulina Rubio stan than most Gaga fans on here :green: 

A few more people know who she is now :green:

FATCAT
On 10/28/2016 at 1:32 PM, Bambino said:

Mexican pop singer Paulina Rubio, also known as the Queen of Latin Pop, the Golden Girl, the Latin Madonna, the original blonde -unlike Shakira- and Thalia's eternal rival, is coming back with a new single on November 11th.

8m76Nom.jpg

La reina esta de regreso! :classy:

About time! :giveup:

So happy for you!

Purr more, hiss less.

Ferrer Zorola
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Well anyway guys, this is probably the best Paulina Rubio thread ever made on this place. A Paulina thread would usually have stupid replies like "who?" and "when did Shakira change her name?" but this one is different :hug:

Hide contents

T2rIe.gif

just to make it clear: even if it doesn't look like it, I do like Pau

lol

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived