Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Paulina Rubio's New Single Coming on Nov 11th

Bambino

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

and what about the other two
and why the hell are  you holding a grudge against me just because your fave is a flop, I ended you like 3 replies ago and yet you're still here, responding 

How did you end me? Pau is not even my fave, stay pressed. I'm arguing with you because your opinion i based on your taste and i find ridiculous that you tell me that Pelopony is more talented and professional than Paulina, when I know how Pelopony works and I know her really well. You can't act like "i ended you" when you're talking with someone that knows what he's talking about and it's not based on an opinion. I've worked in the "gay parties" bussiness for more than 2 years and I was even backstage at the gay pride this year with all artists and crew, there are so many things Pelopony has done wrong that you dont know about and she's not professional at all. As I said, good bye, i'm not here to argue with know-it-alls that know nothing, and even when you tell them that you know, they act like shady and trying to "win" an argument.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
13 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You are just comparing them to Paulina singing bad so you were talking about singing. Anyway, i dont care, Paulina has been in the bussiness for more than 30 years, those can wish. Good bye, enjoy Pelopony 3 years later I enjoyed her.

13 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

besides, Pelopony and Lorena are way more professional than Paulina is nowadays and at least they can dance, Paulina can't sing, dance or even make promo 

Paulina Rubio, who is a Latin music icon now, has been in the business for 35 years, won many national and international awards and was even nominated for a Grammy not once but twice. She performed at huge festivals and important events like the Nobel Prize Awards. She was the face of many international companies. She was even a judge on the X Factor US in a front of a completely new audience.

So it's not only about sounding great when you sing live. If that was the case, Madonna's and Britney's careers could've been over long time ago.

But here you come and tell me Pau is not professional just because she hasn't released a #1 lately? What have Lorena and that Penelope girl done besides putting on some Halloween costumes, and surrounding themselves with half naked guys and doing some erotic performances at local clubs?

Thalia is barely comparable to Paulina nowadays, let alone these two drag queens.

Ferrer Zorola
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

Paulina Rubio, who is a Latin music icon now, has been in the business for 35 years, won many national and international awards and was even nominated for a Grammy not once but twice. She performed at huge festivals and important events like the Nobel Prize Awards. She was the face of many international companies. She was even a judge on the X Factor US in a front of a completely new audience.

So it's not only about sounding great when you sing live. If that was the case, Madonna's and Britney's careers could've been over long time ago.

But here you come and tell me Pau is not professional just because she hasn't released a #1 lately? What have Lorena and that Penelope girl done besides putting on some Halloween costumes, and surrounding themselves with half naked guys and doing some erotic performances at local clubs?

Thalia is barely comparable to Paulina nowadays, let alone these two drag queens.

Desde esa noche, Thalia's latest hit not only has over 132M views on it's official video but 200M on it's live performance. Just. Let. That. Sink. In.

Paulina may have worked with RedOne but Thalia has a song with TONY BENNETT. Sink that in too. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
9 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Desde esa noche, Thalia's latest hit not only has over 132M views on it's official video but 200M on it's live performance. Just. Let. That. Sink. In.

Paulina may have worked with RedOne but Thalia has a song with TONY BENNETT. Sink that in too. 

Thalia's song became a hit because it featured Maluma, who is currently the hottest and most popular Latin artist of the moment. Everyone is working with him now to get a hit. First Thalia, then Ricky, and now Shakira. Want more? Check the second single from Thalia's album, and tell how that one is doing.

Paulina also performed and recorded with legends and icons of the Latin culture. Thalia and Tony belong to the same label, Sony Music, so it was easier for them to work, but I think it happened because of Tommy Mottola, who happens to be Thalia's husband and the ex-head of Sony.

Ferrer Zorola
19 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Thalia's song became a hit because it featured Maluma, who is currently the hottest and most popular Latin artist of the moment. Everyone is working with him now to get a hit. First Thalia, then Ricky, and now Shakira. Want more? Check the second single from Thalia's album, and tell how that one is doing.

Paulina also performed and recorded with legends and icons of the Latin culture. Thalia and Tony belong to the same label, Sony Music, so it was easier for them to work, but I think it happened because of Tommy Mottola, who happens to be Thalia's husband and the ex-head of Sony.

lmao you could be a Thalia Stan as well since you've got all of this figured it out 

even if Paulina released a song with Maluma, J Balvin, N-I-C-K Nicky Nicky Nicky Jam Jam, Shaky shaky crooner Daddy Yankee or WHOEVER you want, it would flop. Why? Because she barely does promo and she hasn't got a good written song in years. Stay pressed. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
4 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

lmao you could be a Thalia Stan as well since you've got all of this figured it out 

even if Paulina released a song with Maluma, J Balvin, N-I-C-K Nicky Nicky Nicky Jam Jam, Shaky shaky crooner Daddy Yankee or WHOEVER you want, it would flop. Why? Because she barely does promo and she hasn't got a good written song in years. Stay pressed. 

I like Thalia too, and the fact that she got a husband who has some connections is not exactly new. He also bought her her Hollywood Walk of Fame star.

I did say that Paulina hasn't had a #1 song in a long time. She said her priorities have changed and they don't exactly include the music industry. If the woman herself doesn't necessarily care about how her music does on the chart anymore, why would I? She makes music when she wants to and likes to. She doesn't need to follow trends to stay relevant. She's not new. She doesn't need #1s. She doesn't need to approve herself. She's already an icon and has her own status.

Ferrer Zorola
21 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I like Thalia too, and the fact that she got a husband who has some connections is not exactly new. He also bought her her Hollywood Walk of Fame star.

I did say that Paulina hasn't had a #1 song in a long time. She said her priorities have changed and they don't exactly include the music industry. If the woman herself doesn't necessarily care about how her music does on the chart anymore, why would I? She makes music when she wants to and likes to. She doesn't need to follow trends to stay relevant. She's not new. She doesn't need #1s. She doesn't need to approve herself. She's already an icon and has her own status.

I don't disagree with that since it's not my point. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I don't disagree with that since it's not my point. 

And your point is that Paulina is a flop and everybody else including those local drag queens is better than her?

Ferrer Zorola
26 minutes ago, Bambino said:

And your point is that Paulina is a flop and everybody else including those local drag queens is better than her?

No, my point is that the 3 girls I mentioned care more for their careers than she does. They put more effort. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

No, my point is that the 3 girls I mentioned care more for their careers than she does. They put more effort. 

That's because they have to. Paulina doesn't want to do that anymore because she's not that interested. She's done it all. She has her own iconic status. Those girls you're talking about are nothing compared to her and her career. That's a fact.

Ferrer Zorola
3 hours ago, Bambino said:

That's because they have to. Paulina doesn't want to do that anymore because she's not that interested. She's done it all. She has her own iconic status. Those girls you're talking about are nothing compared to her and her career. That's a fact.

definition of beating a dead horse lmao you said the same redundant things earlier today and you still can't see I'm not wrong and that doesn't mean you are wrong either. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
13 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

definition of beating a dead horse lmao you said the same redundant things earlier today and you still can't see I'm not wrong and that doesn't mean you are wrong either. 

Then next time don't come to a thread about Paulina finally releasing new music only to compare her to local, lessor drag queens just because they added a few more clubs dates to their local tour schedule. That's a pointless, silly comparison and you're not going anywhere with it. It's like comparing a RuPaul's contestant to Madonna.

Ferrer Zorola
7 hours ago, Bambino said:

Then next time don't come to a thread about Paulina finally releasing new music only to compare her to local, lessor drag queens just because they added a few more clubs dates to their local tour schedule. That's a pointless, silly comparison and you're not going anywhere with it. It's like comparing a RuPaul's contestant to Madonna.

I will and can do whatever I want but I'm proud enough to have the last word otherwise I would ignore your whiney ass 

LIFE IS GOOD

Bambino
1 minute ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I will and can do whatever I want but I'm proud enough to have the last word otherwise I would ignore your whiney ass 

Lmao all of your arguments and comparisons are invalid and pointless. I don't know what you are trying to do or say here because I really think that the comparison itself is stupid. How about you come back when one of those local drag queens makes it to 10% of what Paulina has achieved in her career, and then tell me about this Penepoly girl or whatever her name is? What did you even think comparing a couple of flop, amateur performers to a Latin pop icon? Keep the following the crap they're doing for all I care. You seem to be enjoying it very much anyway.

ZaZ1U8e.gif

Ferrer Zorola
19 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Lmao all of your arguments and comparisons are invalid and pointless. I don't know what you are trying to do or say here because I really think that the comparison itself is stupid. How about you come back when one of those local drag queens makes it to 10% of what Paulina has achieved in her career, and then tell me about this Penepoly girl or whatever her name is? What did you even think comparing a couple of flop, amateur performers to a Latin pop icon? Keep the following the crap they're doing for all I care. You seem to be enjoying it very much anyway.

ZaZ1U8e.gif

you praise Paulina as if she had a certain status :emma:

do you even live in Mexico? she's like a living joke here. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived