💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who's going to be the last survivor of AHS6?

witchwhore

Featured Posts

witchwhore

Now that everyone seems to be getting picked off one by one and the season is coming to an end, who do y'all think the last survivor is going to be? :usrs:

I though it was gonna be the butcher..:toofunny:

GagaIsDope

I'd guess lady gaga. Mainly because I don't think she's coming back, so she'll be safe away from that mess

I thought it was gonna be Matt cause the producers said it was gonna be a likable character and he was the only decent person there.

But it took a left turn.

So, who knows tbh

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

5 minutes ago, xcx said:

I bet it's going to be Lee, and then she'll be framed for all of their murders. :saladga:

But how is she gonna escape the cannibals?

GagaIsDope
7 minutes ago, xcx said:

I bet it's going to be Lee, and then she'll be framed for all of their murders. :saladga:

1 minute ago, Red said:

Yeah, remember she's already had a leg sawn off. I'd find it kinda tricky to fight off a whole family of hillbillies with only one leg

9 minutes ago, Red said:

7 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

Yeah, remember she's already had a leg sawn off. I'd find it kinda tricky to fight off a whole family of hillbillies with only one leg

Shelby & Matt were able to escape the cannibals, and the trailer for the next episode shows that Monet escaped. I think it's possible. Also, I don't think they sawed off her leg. Didn't they just take small pieces of it?

GagaIsDope
2 minutes ago, xcx said:

Shelby & Matt were able to escape the cannibals, and the trailer for the next episode shows that Monet escaped. I think it's possible. Also, I don't think they sawed off her leg. Didn't they just take small pieces of it?

Maybe, I thought lee was going to survive until this episode. I feel like monet will outlive her though now

Shipper

The guy Gaga had sex with in the woods. She needs that John Wayne to ride after everybody is dead. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

12 minutes ago, xcx said:

Shelby & Matt were able to escape the cannibals

Except they didn't? It lasted for a second till France's character caught them back

Archived