Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are You Ready for OGH Madonna Fans to Flip?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

Which threads ? I see none. Try going on Madonna Nation, have Gaga as your profile photo, then we'll discuss this ridiculous statement. 

There isn't one right now, but they pop up every now and then. It's not a ridiculous statement. The Madonna hate among Monsters are real and you're delusional if you don't think that :air: 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

:awkney: What I wasn't ready for, is Gaga fans anticipating what Madonna fans will say... I know they reach hard, but you're reaching too... it's yuxtaposition!!! :awkney:

I know :toofunny: 

But they even have this nice website http://pawsdownlittlemonsters.tumblr.com/ dedicated to trying to take a dump on whatever Gags do :awkney: this will be there soon... 

32 minutes ago, chiuga said:

i swear some gaga fans are obsessed with Madonna as much as Madonna's to gaga

This. Close this mess. 

Fingerella

Can you guys just ignore it like having feuds with other fan bases is just petty and unnecessary.

Seriously don't go down to their level it'll only make us look bad.

AlphaMonster
44 minutes ago, M D N A said:

There isn't one right now, but they pop up every now and then. It's not a ridiculous statement. The Madonna hate among Monsters are real and you're delusional if you don't think that :air: 

I am very realistic. I did not see one single monster who hates Madonna on here. There can be few but there is no such trend or whatever. 

I am asking you concrete questions. You just assume, hence it is unsubstantiated, ridiculous. Honey, people talked about Rebel Heart Tour for hundreds of pages here, even negative comments were about people's disappointment about how they expected better from Madonna which is opposite of hate. 

Monsters only hate 50 years old Madonna fans who can't use computer for reasons other than talking shıt about a millionaire singer, that being Gaga, as if it is the matter of their poor life. 

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, YaGirlGrigio said:

Can you guys just ignore it like having feuds with other fan bases is just petty and unnecessary.

Seriously don't go down to their level it'll only make us look bad.

Don't go to that level where you might think actually having feud with other fan bases is a thing :awkney:

You gotta be a loser teen to involve in such things, or a 50 years old Madonna Nation member. 

This topic is more like "I bet that stupid kid will run into the column in 10 mins if he keeps running like that."

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I am very realistic. I did not see one single monster who hates Madonna on here. There can be few but there is no such trend or whatever. 

I am asking you concrete questions. You just assume, hence it is unsubstantiated, ridiculous. Honey, people talked about Rebel Heart Tour for hundreds of pages here, even negative comments were about people's disappointment about how they expected better from Madonna which is opposite of hate. 

Monsters only hate 50 years old Madonna hates who can't use computer other than talking a shıt about a millionaire singer, that being Gaga, as if it is the matter of their poor life. 

Including "old hag" and "pedophile"? :emma:

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

We don't need to give them attention. Let those 10 pressed people stay mad. They probably live through hate you can't do anything for that. :green:

We are not giving them attention. This is different.

This is like that extra stupid kid in the school, everybody laughs at him but nobody cares. 

Psychedelic
14 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

I know :toofunny: 

But they even have this nice website http://pawsdownlittlemonsters.tumblr.com/ dedicated to trying to take a dump on whatever Gags do :awkney: this will be there soon... 

I don't need to go to that website, I deal with them in real life :cryga:

Dated a Madonna obsessive fan for 5 years, lived with him 4. At some point I got him to like Gaga and even admit she was very talented, "probably" (according to him) more than M. But everytime Gaga would do something, even the simplest, stupidest thing, he would compare it to something Madonna had done.

And this happens with every artist, and everything they see in their lives. Their obsession comes natural!!!

They have like 3 cellbrains, one spiritual that puts Madonna as the creator of the universe and an evil one that will fight you, and drag you on mud if you dare offend their Queen...

Let them be, they literally have these 3 cellbrains...

Spoiler

Wanna know about the 3rd one? :stalkga: 

Spoiler

The Erotica one :gaycat: their sex is heavely, worth the stan fights!!!

This isn't applicable for people who love Madge but also love other artists.. like many people here, including me :lana: 

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, M D N A said:

Including "old hag" and "pedophile"? :emma:

I am speaking with basic words, about a very basic thing. I am saying that there are outliers everywhere but there is no trend of hating on Madonna among monsters. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

I am speaking with basic words, about a very basic thing. I am saying that there are outliers everywhere but there is no trend of hating on Madonna among monsters. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

I understand but I disagree. If you have missed the hate then I'm jealous of you.

666 others
35 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Monsters only hate 50 years old Madonna hates who can't use computer other than talking a shıt about a millionaire singer, that being Gaga, as if it is the matter of their poor life. 

This. Hating Gaga-hater Madonna fans is not equal to hating Madonna.

:holyshit:

AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, Joanne Angelina said:

This. Hating Gaga-hater Madonna fans is not equal to hating Madonna.

Ps: I edited my flop writing, I am glad that you could actually figure out what I tried to mean with that crippled sentence :laughga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived