Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 7 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

JustPokeHerFace

The real ghosts are so much more ****ing terrifying than the reenactments.  

And this episode :air::air::air: Good God, this season is ****ing horrifying! 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RebeldeFaith

I just realized that the real first supreme is the one we saw in today's episode. That means that since Gaga was just an actress she won't have anything to do with what they planned for the future of the coven. Unless she's like Madison, an actress who's also a witch.

Why do they have to ruin me like this?! :giveup:

Something something idk

Luv u Sum

That episode was so uncomfortable to watch! Ryan is a ****ing genius tho!!! TO she is the "first season" of reenactments and then showing us the scary ass footage of the "second season" is so terrifying and so realistic and it made me believe that it was all so real! I had to pause it a few times because it was just so real and I need time to relax

6 hours ago, calmar said:

Agnes just... disappeared?

Maybe the spirit of the Butcher actually is helping her.

As for @Red who wanted Shelby to die - well, she at least gets gravely injured. 

nnnnnn I haven't watched it yet thanksssssss 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

6 hours ago, monster78619 said:

Wait scathach was in the sixth episode??? 

Yeah, in that part where that woman quits after the producer refuses to stop the show after the crew man died has a car accident 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fantina

What a ****ing episode!!!:giveup:

This is shaping up to be a really good season lol.I think that it is too easy to guess that Lee survives and Ryan did say that one character survives and I think that it might be Agnes!Why? Remember that he said that it is one of the characters that everyone loves(he could have meant in the series because remember when she said that she was the fan favorite).

It is just a wild guess and i hope it is true!

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah, in that part where that woman quits after the producer refuses to stop the show after the crew man died has a car accident 

I saw the pig man and the butcher, but not the witch? :huh:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, Fantina said:

What a ****ing episode!!!

This is shaping up to be a really good season lol.I think that it is too easy to guess that Lee survives and Ryan did say that one character survives and I think that it might be Agnes!Why? Remember that he said that it is one of the characters that everyone loves(he could have meant in the series because remember when she said that she was the fan favorite).

It is just a wild guess and i hope it is true!

Agnes died this episode

Fantina
Just now, AntiPotCrusader said:

Agnes died this episode

I know but she could still survive!She could maybe team up with the witch to give her life back and then get revenge on everyone in the house.I know she died but Ryan is famous for bringing back dead characters and until i see their body rotting somewhere i know that they will probably come back!

Fantina

But what do I know?

Last season it was pretty obvious that John was the killer and Ryan made a big fuss about it being the revelation of the season or smthg

OK am I crazy??? I love this show so much and I watched it before Gaga was involved at all, but I am just so lost this season. I know what's going on, but it just feels like it's spiraling out of control. It almost feels like it's a campfire story being made up on the spot, like it doesn't know where it wants to go and really could go ANYWHERE. I feel this way a bit about Scream Queens too, but that show is comedy so it kind of adds to the humor that things are just ****ing wild and out of control. But for something to be scary and actually scare me, there needs to be at least a little sense of reality (in behavior of people etc, not like science or anything cause obviously ghosts/witches/vampires aren't real). This season, in my mind, kind of unhinged from reality when Shelby (is that her name? :wtfga:) agreed to go back to that house just to re-connect with her husband. I was like ok, bitch, if I had seen a man have his intestines LITERALLY ripped out from him by a clan of immortal colonial people, you'd have to put a gun to my head before I would CONSIDER going back there. Ya know what I mean? It just got worse from there, and I just can't be scared or really invested in something that is SO unrealistic and wild. This newest episode had some scary moments though, but overall it ended and I was like what the flying ****.

Archived