news

Million Reasons Rises On the US iTunes

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

Always been rooting for MR, and always will. This song NEEDS to be a single so much more than A-yo. It has the potential to become her signature ballad, something she really needs, while A-yo has the potential to be just another top 10 hit in her career.

MarryTheKnight

Of course this happens .2356 seconds after A-Yo is sent to radio

Her-Straight-Up-Yell.gif

I still don't think they should cancel A-Yo because this type of flip-flops lead to Venus/DWUW debacles 

LetsGetHigh

If this really maintains to go up even more and stabilizes at top 5, this could push her SPS a lot.

melodichard

Man. It feels good to have a song being well received by the public after what feels like years of going against the current :flutter:

MarryTheKnight
2 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

Always been rooting for MR, and always will. This song NEEDS to be a single so much more than A-yo. It has the potential to become her signature ballad, something she really needs, while A-yo has the potential to be just another top 10 hit in her career.

I don't like MR but you're right.

Also it is Grammy bait. Where A-Yo is basically Diet Uptown Funk (still a bop tho).

Hopefully MR is 3rd single 

GagaMegaFan
44 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

her and her labels are FOOLS for trying to push AYO over this. This song is waiting to smash. WHAT ARE THEY THINKING!

Shut up, slay-yo is better :classy:

ew

1 minute ago, MarryTheKnight said:

Of course this happens .2356 seconds after A-Yo is sent to radio

Her-Straight-Up-Yell.gif

I still don't think they should cancel A-Yo because this type of flip-flops lead to Venus/DWUW debacles 

It's not necessarly a bad thing, that means the GP is going to have TWO favorite songs on the album.

(I am confident A-YO could become a serious hit)

That could prevent a major drop in the second week of the Album's Sales.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

I think we really need our Queen to create 2 simple, chilled videos for both. Million Reasons at a piano, black and white and A-YO in a dive bar going crazy with her girls and guys. Done. 2 singles. Perfect!

LetsGetHigh

Experienced business savvy people vs. Little managers.

Hmm I wonder who has more insight into what radio plays and what radio doesn't play. :neyde: 

djBuffoon

"Million Reasons" is the song that everyone seems to love. Random people on FB, who never gave Gaga a second thought, are posting about how much they love it. It's just a good f*cking song.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived