💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons Rises On the US iTunes

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Miracle
7 minutes ago, Jester said:

This is so so frustrating omg. My friends that were never Gaga fans are posting MR on Facebook, it's selling so well, it's so special and different for her and fresh and showcasing her vocals and everything and they choose mediocre song A-YO aaaarghhhhh

A-YO has been sent out to radio, but, most probably, they'll send Million Reasons too

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it guys, how long does it take for itunes to update their charts?, I've been checking for the past hour and it says MR is at #32 :huh:

I suspect that during the AMAs she'll perform both A-Yo and MIllion Reasons, kind of how she sang both Bad Romance and Speechless back in the day. 

I'm frustrated, it can become such a big hit. It's gonna go to waste, just like DWUW (the song, idc about the video). 

EGOT2027

It just surpassed Bruno. If Gaga has a #1 song and album on iTunes at the same time, my year will be made :giveup:

GagaMegaFan

Ok, I love A-YO more but oh wow c'mon MR, give dem #1 hit album and single at the same time :icega:

ew

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, Bear said:

If I had to pick a single I'd choose MR, it feels more appropriate for this time of year and I'd love a ballad video for it. 

Either way though I'm happy. 

Same.

They should treat it like a AA side single.  Perform both at awards shows and tv shows.  Then in January have a new single like DH.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived