πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

heavymlover

Note that the weather in HK was stifling, plus, they were the first shows and it was obvious she was going to end up tired, and she was nervous. Hopefully that's the only problem and she's healthy :ohno:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

EGOT2027

I'm worried if she has really aged. This tour should be much easier for her then the monster ball. She barely dances except for Sheisse. What is going on?

Hot Space

It's only natural that she vomits in between sets, due to the fact that she's nervous and dances hard. That's not a good combination.

pink sushi

I'm worried if she has really aged. This tour should be much easier for her then the monster ball. She barely dances except for Sheisse. What is going on?

Aged? It that whole lonnnngg year since the Monster Ball ended? :usrs:

EGOT2027

Aged? It that whole lonnnngg year since the Monster Ball ended? :usrs:

Go watch the MB DVD and you will see she dances harder than she dances in Scheisse in multiple songs!!!! Gaga doesn't even do the MTN or Judas choreo at all. At the beginning of this era she was able to sing and dance at the same time even if she did run out of breath every once in a while!!!! I would much rather have that then Granny Gaga doing the Born this Way choreography and one move in MTN, WHICH IS THE LAST SONG!!! It's scary that she is puking.

Ambrosia

I sometimes wonder about the things she's says in Twitter. But then, if it were really serious she wouldn't post it for the world to see - I hope. I imagine the strenuous activity, the heat, the nerves, etc. may make her sick. If there was something wrong, her doctor wouldn't allow her to do so many shows. Again, I hope not.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

heavymlover

Behave kids... Mother Monster is watching GGD :angel:

Go watch the MB DVD and you will see she dances harder than she dances in Scheisse in multiple songs!!!! Gaga doesn't even do the MTN or Judas choreo at all. At the beginning of this era she was able to sing and dance at the same time even if she did run out of breath every once in a while!!!! I would much rather have that then Granny Gaga doing the Born this Way choreography and one move in MTN, WHICH IS THE LAST SONG!!! It's scary that she is puking.

You can't compare her physical condition during the MB DVD to the beginning of the BTWB. It's not that easy to hold a 2 hr show dancing and singing 100% She almost fainted a couple of times at the MB... It just implies a lot of physical effort.

EGOT2027

Behave kids... Mother Monster is watching GGD :angel:

You can't compare her physical condition during the MB DVD to the beginning of the BTWB. It's not that easy to hold a 2 hr show dancing and singing 100% She almost fainted a couple of times at the MB... It just implies a lot of physical effort.

So do you think she will improve over time? I love most of the show, but she leaves before most of the SHORTENED versions of songs are over and she isn't dancing much. :sadno:

heavymlover

So do you think she will improve over time? I love most of the show, but she leaves before most of the SHORTENED versions of songs are over and she isn't dancing much. :sadno:

I can't ensure she will, but that's what I think. She has been resting since New Year's eve, and she hasn't been touring since almost one year, so she will have a better condition for the Australian leg, I would say. I personally think that she's dancing well, but I'm sure she needs some more time to get on tour mode again.

Also consider the nerves, the pressure for everything to be perfect and the intense heat of the season in Hong Kong, Seoul, etc.

I'm pretty happy with what I've seen so far, anyway.

Edited by heavymlover

NathanC

She is a member. :laughga:

*cZoeX.png

think about the troll that annoys u everytime you come here... That's her... :laughga:

Squidward T

think about the troll that annoys u everytime you come here... That's her... :laughga:

I think I know who you are talking about :derpga: