• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

ristretto

Interesting. That doesn't sound like something Gaga would do, but I'd love it if she did.

She has done it already. Poker Face + Viva La Vida.

heavymlover

I love her Viva La Vida performance, but some Coldplay fans are very stupid with their comments on the youtube video. It's like 'How dare she to cover Coldplay?' :roll:

faux

I love her Viva La Vida performance, but some Coldplay fans are very stupid with their comments on the youtube video. It's like 'How dare she to cover Coldplay?' :roll:

ikr. :fail:

Interesting. That doesn't sound like something Gaga would do, but I'd love it if she did.

why not? she's been on there before. that's where that viva la vida cover came from.

Fusel

when artists do a BBC live lounge, they usually perform 1 of their own songs (kinda weird if she's going it in september... so maybe a new song by then?? weird if she performs an old single) + a cover of a song currently on the BBC playlist

I remember! Didn't 30 Seconds to Mars do that flawless BR cover there? :flutter:

Edited by Fusel

My Little Phoney

I hope she does Live Lounge... Acoustic of the new single + a cover = perfection

Fusel

Well this whole Live Lounge thing is apparently fake or at least not confirmed :cry:

Edited by Fusel

Khashoggi

Thank god BTW ball tour of the year is trending!!! She can use something positive after the concert in Jakarta was cancelled.

LittIe Monster

"gagahugs" and "monsterhugs" trending WW, along with "WeLoveOurJustin" and "Justin".

:smh: