• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

Darkstains

Inb4 "Oh, Agag capitalized Holy, it must be a song lyric!" thing. :usrs:

Gaga throwing some shade, I see.

Ryuuchan_X

i love that tweet too. Gaga is so flawless :flutter: i wish more people were like her.

Elizabeth

I just noticed that, seems abit random?

#IndonesiaIsSorryGaga was trending in Indonesia :cry: I wonder what Gaga will tweet about the show being cancelled?

Alijandro

I just noticed that, seems abit random?

#IndonesiaIsSorryGaga was trending in Indonesia :cry: I wonder what Gaga will tweet about the show being cancelled?

I am assuming here Hatred is not Holy tweet was her commentary on the matter. She must have known then, and not wanted to be the one to have to break the news to her fans

Elizabeth

I am assuming here Hatred is not Holy tweet was her commentary on the matter. She must have known then, and not wanted to be the one to have to break the news to her fans

Yeah, I thought that too, I feel like she might say something else about it though? I'm not sure.

Alijandro

Yeah, I thought that too, I feel like she might say something else about it though? I'm not sure.

It would be nice if she did a press conference, but yeah at least some direct tweets about the topic for the sake of the fans who are going to miss out now

gagaismywhore

I wonder if she'll tweet anything about the show being cancelled. I thought she may be really upset and apologize for it being cancelled, even though its not her fault. :(

Lady Starstruck

Monsters are trying to trend WW #GagaDoYouKnowAbout032886account

They hope Gaga will answer.

I hope Monsters unfollow & report this @032886 account, I watched it from last night when gossip spread it was something to do with Gaga - & it clearly said "I am not Gaga" & from what I can see has duped a few people into sending vids to it.

It also said recently "I have been planning this for 2 years" so whatever that means.

Finding this v.sinister...

Also, I hope Lady Gaga can understand the Jakarta situation with regards to the fans.

We all want to enjoy life & music & performances, but above all that no-one wants to see Gaga or Monsters hurt.

Hope that today can be a good day for Gaga & Monsters. :handheart: