Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

I am officially jealous. FU Manila protesters for not giving gaga an awesome time in the Philippines. :noparty:

:cryga:

THIS :cryga::cryga::cryga:

We should've taken her to Boracay or somethig so she'd enjoy it here :cryga:

Edit: Maybe she enjoys it there in Bangcock cause Taylor's there :usrs:

Edited by blacktears

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

OOP! I think I know what show she saw. Brandon Vance (Gaga's stylist on tour) tweeted earlier today:

'You haven't lived until you've seen a woman smoke a cigarette, pop a balloon, and shoot ping pong balls, all with only her vagina.'

Receipts

RAMROD

That is infamous show in Patpong lol

Iguess everyone who went to Thailand have been there too.

But overall TH is an awesome country. And they have mini Harajuku too near Paragon.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

But overall TH is an awesome country. And they have mini Harajuku too near Paragon.

Hehe yeah I've heard it's a Thailand 'must see' :toofunny:

Elizabeth

OOP! I think I know what show she saw. Brandon Vance (Gaga's stylist on tour) tweeted earlier today:

'You haven't lived until you've seen a woman smoke a cigarette, pop a balloon, and shoot ping pong balls, all with only her vagina.'

Receipts

why do I imagine Gaga being influenced by this? :dies:

Oooh Patpong. We got lured into such a show (me and my parents) when we were there - they told us it was a "Beautiful Thai Cultural Dance Custom Tradition of Centuries" and us gullible tourists on our first day in Bangkok went there and saw...exactly that kind of show. I was 7. My parents had enough of a sense of humor to stay and we didn't even have to pay afterwards because the people who'd sold us on this had had a good deal of laughs anyhow, what with my dad's embarassed face and my own O______O eyes.

Yeah... trips involving Thai customs and traditional dance shows were booked at our hotel with reputable guides from then on.

why do I imagine Gaga being influenced by this? :dies:

OMGYES :dead:

RAMROD

Hehe yeah I've heard it's a Thailand 'must see'

Yes, it is. I know it is so famously recommended.

There's nothing like it really, even in Vegas. :fan:

Oooh Patpong. We got lured into such a show (me and my parents) when we were there - they told us it was a "Beautiful Thai Cultural Dance Custom Tradition of Centuries" and us gullible tourists on our first day in Bangkok went there and saw...exactly that kind of show. I was 7. My parents had enough of a sense of humor to stay and we didn't even have to pay afterwards because the people who'd sold us on this had had a good deal of laughs anyhow, what with my dad's embarassed face and my own O______O eyes.

Yeah... trips involving Thai customs and traditional dance shows were booked at our hotel with reputable guides from then on.

OMG that must be very awkward :omg:

Well, at least learn something :hor:

dynamicdiana

THIS :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

We should've taken her to Boracay or somethig so she'd enjoy it here :cryga:

Edit: Maybe she enjoys it there in Bangcock cause Taylor's there :usrs:

Then let's blame Taylor :nacho: