💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

Alijandro

In all practicalities, what would a solo concert entail

The opening would obviously be very different without the army or the Unicorn, she will probably have to cut GH for censorship, and it wont be the same without a president anyway. All the choreographed numbers would look out of place without the backup dancers. But if there is any artist in the world who could pull it off, it would defiantly be gaga. Wouldn't be surprised if she performed every song as it would be with dancers, just to make a point rather than defer to acoustic versions

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

Sex Dreams

Now that she cancels it, people will call her a coward, just watch :smh:

I will get in a full rage twitter war witht hem. LOL.

Klou

Now that she cancels it, people will call her a coward, just watch :smh:

Yeah, it's a lose lose situation in some ways. She's just got to weigh which option is more important (her life hopefully).

Sex Dreams

Hey, when will your faves (Madonna etc.) perform after these kind of threats. :nacho:

Andrew

Hey, when will your faves (Madonna etc.) perform after these kind of threats. :nacho:

:clap:

She should cancel it for the safety of the Little Monsters at the show. If someone gets hurt because she holds the show... :ohno:

LittIe Monster

I can't take all this madness :emo: WHAT IF SOMEONES GETS HURT OR EVEN KILLED? :emo: :emo:

@whoriscope ig

Squidward T

I think she should just fly all those fans out of that ****hole country tbh :nails: