💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

One day that kid will be the most follow on twitter

Actually a year ago exactly, the gap between Gaga and Bieber was just 200k followers, some people tought he would reach 10 million first, Gagahad like 9.5 while he had over 9.3, now the gap is too big, I doubt he will reach her anytime soon, she keeps getting followers faster, and faster.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

What the **** does this mean? :hehe:

I wonder if she still gets high?! I love how Tara called her "crazy pants", so cute, it sums Gaga up perfectly!

I wanna be a part of The Haus, :hurt: it looks sooo much fun!

Ikr? :giveup:

Lifes not fair :taylor:

If only I was the least bit creative, at least there would be hope that someday I would be in the Hause. But I am soooo not creative. Like.. at all! :sweat:

Yea, still I don't get it does she has several Haus members in every country? Or just one group that follows her around the globe?

giskardsb

Yea, still I don't get it does she has several Haus members in every country? Or just one group that follows her around the globe?

Probably not Haus members in every country, but some Haus members are resident in some countries, and some travel with the Tour. I suspect in Japan she might have been referring to people like Noritaka Tatehana, etc. Designers, Producers, etc seem to get adopted into the Haus as needed. There are core members, and a fluid set of contributors.

Which kind of goes with her philosophy "I don't want to be part of the machine, I want the machine to be part of me."

Edited by sbmonster

gagaismywhore

If only I was the least bit creative, at least there would be hope that someday I would be in the Hause. But I am soooo not creative. Like.. at all! :sweat:

Me neither! They are all so talented and clever :flutter: I'd offer to like, give Gaga a foot massage whenever she needed it? You reckon they'd let me in then?

Me neither! They are all so talented and clever :flutter: I'd offer to like, give Gaga a foot massage whenever she needed it? You reckon they'd let me in then?

MTE :flutter:

Oh yeah, definitely. As soon as they get hold of your offer, you're in, gurl! :flutter: :lol:

gagaismywhore

MTE :flutter:

Oh yeah, definitely. As soon as they get hold of your offer, you're in, gurl! :flutter: :lol:

Woohoo, my life is planned out now, FINALLY :party: ;)

Woohoo, my life is planned out now, FINALLY :party: ;)

Once you're in, you'll get me a spot in there, too, right? :ninja:

NewUsername

you massage her back then. I'll massage her head. Gagaismy***** will be massaging her feet, as mentioned above :flutter:

you massage her back then. I'll massage her head. Gagaismy***** will be massaging her feet, as mentioned above :flutter:

It's a gentleman's agreement! HUZZAH!

gentlemansagreementhuzzah.gif

gagaismywhore

Of course I'll get you a spot! If not, I'll sneak you in...

We are onto a winner guys! How could she possibly turn this offer down :lala:

Probably not Haus members in every country, but some Haus members are resident in some countries, and some travel with the Tour. I suspect in Japan she might have been referring to people like Noritaka Tatehana, etc. Designers, Producers, etc seem to get adopted into the Haus as needed. There are core members, and a fluid set of contributors.

Which kind of goes with her philosophy "I don't want to be part of the machine, I want the machine to be part of me."

Uhu that was what I already thought, yet not sure. Who is the second powerful man/woman in the haus besides Gaga herself?