πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck

I think the 'Killed my boyfriend" lyric is a metaphor for her declaring independence from him in that she can be a complete woman and be single.

Many women feel the need to be attached to be complete.

I think anyway.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

Squidward T

I wonder if she is going a "Natalia Kills" direction for new album. She doesn't need any more comparisons right now

Eulonzo

I wonder if she is going a "Natalia Kills" direction for new album. She doesn't need any more comparisons right now

What do you mean by "Natalia Kills" direction?

*Monsters are currently trying to trend

#GagaIsTheQueenOf24MillionMonstersAndCountingBecauseShesTalentedKindAmazingSlaysBulliesAndBelievesInHerselfAndIsBornThisWay

:teehee:

NathanC

What do you mean by "Natalia Kills" direction?

:teehee:

ur kidding right? No one besides a few dozen people would know who Natalia Kills is... She had one song that most people would think was obscure and has zero cutural impact...

One thing I can be SURE of is that no one will know let alone compare her to Natalia Kills :nails:

Eulonzo

ur kidding right? No one besides a few dozen people would know who Natalia Kills is... She had one song that most people would think was obscure and has zero cutural impact...

One thing I can be SURE of is that no one will know let alone compare her to Natalia Kills :nails:

I know who she is, I just don't know what direction they were trying to say.. :usrs:

Juan Carlos

Her tweets are so cryptic and weird sometimes. It's as if she's talking to herself inside her head out loud, and tweeting it :toofunny:

It's not like these tweets are hard to understand though.

She watched a crime documentary

-The woman killed her husband in the documentary

-The woman bought blood remover at the store using her rewards card

-The rewards card program records what you purchase

-They linked the blood remover to the husband's murder

-Gaga: why would you care about saving 50c if you got all of your rich husband's stuff?

But yeah, Gaga is starting to tweet like Cher :omg:

This. :golfclap:

Edited by JuanCarlosC

AyaKara

You mean dark like Natalia Kills? I hope not, it's not like Gaga to be that dramatic and violent in her music. I love Natalia, but I wouldn't want Gaga to go down that specific dark pathway. I prefer Gaga's slightly macabre, symbolic and metaphorical dark lyrics rather than outright murder, heartbreak, and suicide like Natalia.

Edited by AyaKara

CroatiaGeisha

You mean dark like Natalia Kills? I hope not, it's not like Gaga to be that dramatic and violent in her music. I love Natalia, but I wouldn't want Gaga to go down that specific dark pathway. I prefer Gaga's slightly macabre, symbolic and metaphorical dark lyrics rather than outright murder, heartbreak, and suicide like Natalia.

I know it's so much cooler :lol:

Squidward T

That tweet was so incoherent, I worry for her :(

:roll:

That tweet was so incoherent, I worry for her :(

Naah, she's probably just drunk... again :sweat:

boysboysboys

Naah, she's probably just drunk... again :sweat:

ikr :toofunny: