• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

What she say

Sharon Needles looks FABULOUS 2night on drag race. Very Born This Way outfit/fame monster wig. Any rentals for my tour. #needthatbodysuit

KrisFromMars

Sharon Needles looks FABULOUS 2night on drag race. Very Born This Way outfit/fame monster wig. Any rentals for my tour. #needthatbodysuit

Cool thanks!

Jonathanholland

Yes! Brisbane, 3rd sold out show tonight. I'm ready to leave my heart on the stage.

she quoted that phrase a couple of times earlier.. :usrs:

Before there was love, there was silence

Is this legit? Supposedly she posted it and took it down seconds later. I found it on another forum. I guess it says "Madonna is a cvnt" I really hope this is fake. It is starting to spread.

1Jezj.png

Is this legit? Supposedly she posted it and took it down seconds later. I found it on another forum. I guess it says "Madonna is a cvnt" I really hope this is fake. It is starting to spread.

1Jezj.png

yes it's real

1Jezj.png

i think the original rumor was that it said "white rose", that one was circulating on tumblr.

1Jezj.png

wow

Fusel

1Jezj.png

I don't believe she posted it tbh. Why would she make a tweet like that?

NewUsername

I see fake Gaga tweets all the time, so I hope this one is fake as well? Can some more please confirm it? :ohno:

Everything that's posted and then deleted again is fake :sweat:

This. Seriously, why does anyone believe these things?