• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

Lol, oh Gaga. The Exorcist is more hilarious (unintentionally so) than Grindhouse. I mean, when she's masturbating with the cross and then slaps her mom? The peeing scene? LMAO. It is not a movie that has aged well. It's the campiest thing in the world. If anything, this proves she DOES have Jesus in her heart, cuz otherwise, I don't see how that movie could frighten anyone.

Robotboy

the exorcist is the most disgusting scariest movie ever i watched it when i was 9...... i thought it would be like the tv series charmed.. i was wrong!

Lol, oh Gaga. The Exorcist is more hilarious (unintentionally so) than Grindhouse. I mean, when she's masturbating with the cross and then slaps her mom? The peeing scene? LMAO. It is not a movie that has aged well. It's the campiest thing in the world. If anything, this proves she DOES have Jesus in her heart, cuz otherwise, I don't see how that movie could frighten anyone.

its still the scariest one.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Red

The Exorcist is not scary at all, it's so forced that it is funny actually :toofloppy:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

the exorcist is the most disgusting scariest movie ever i watched it when i was 9...... i thought it would be like the tv series charmed.. i was wrong!

its still the scariest one.

I don't know. I watch it and just laugh my ass off the whole time. It's so histrionic and over the top and goofy. I'm giggling right now just thinking of the green vomit and the scene where she's flailing up and down in bed. But, then, we all have different fears.

Carles

I love scary + horror movies, but I swear every time I watch The Exorcist it scares the Jesus outa me. Anyone got a #UnicornPillow to hold!

I wanna watch horror movies with Gaga.

INB4 people start decoding this tweet as hints to new era material :lmao:

I looked at what was trending and saw "Taylor is our Country Princess" and made this face: :omg:

Because I thought of our Taylor first. :laughga:

Edited by Nissa

I looked at what was trending and saw "Taylor is our Country Princess" and made this face: :omg:

Because I thought of our Taylor first. :laughga:

Lady Kinney

pink sushi

Omg the only thing I wanna do is watch scary movies with her and cuddle her

Same here. :cry:

NathanC

I hope "your mother sucks cock in hell..." from the Exorcist will influence one of her new songs :teehee: