💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

display name

I'm happy it's not happening. I feel bad about GaGa being disappointed, but her safety is the most important thing. I'm sure she'll find a way to make up for this to the Indonesian fans.

None of us are happy about letting those ****s win, but we'd be less happy if anything happened to her because of them.

Edited by VampLV52

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

Rino

i guess terrorism won again.... the world is going to scheisse

this.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Fusel

Marylin tumblr:

Posts "It's showtime" - stops posting

I know.

I hope Gaga won't hype the **** out of us when something's about to happen, even if we'll be over-hyped only knowing that a single will be out this year. :cry:

This so much. I'd wish she would announce the new single at the show in Singapore today, but that's so unlikely :cry:

I hope she also have a surprise for FPI's (a bomb)

Why isnt gaga shading that country? instead shes sending love

Just no. :fail:

You can't fight fire with fire. You really didn't get the message of Born This Way.

Edited by Fusel

Artifact

Marylin tumblr:

Posts "It's showtime" - stops posting

This so much. I'd wish she would announce the new single at the show in Singapore today, but that's so unlikely :cry:

Just no. :fail:

You can't fight fire with fire. You really didn't get the message of Born This Way.

If we get too trolled we won't believe anything even if it'll be proof lately as real. That's pissing me off.

Yep, Gaga's the most peaceful living person on Earth :sara:

Robotboy

I hope she also have a surprise for FPI's (a bomb)

Why isnt gaga shading that country? instead shes sending love

only love can kill the hate. she couldnt have handled this situation any better now those ****ers must feel really owned and the fans there a bit happier.

i hope she does something nice for indonesian monsters. i cant at people wanting a single because of this. could you be more selfish?

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Fusel

If we get too trolled we won't believe anything even if it'll be proof lately as real. That's pissing me off.

Yep, Gaga's the most peaceful living person on Earth :sara:

Kill the Bitch though :teehee:

Does anyone know when the Singapore show will start?

Artifact

Kill the Bitch though :teehee:

Does anyone know when the Singapore show will start?

THIS THIS THIS.

What's also pissing me is that Gaga doesn't even seem bothered by these ****in rumors. Guess she's too sad because of Jakarta situation, but still... :(

Radio 1 Live Lounge â€@LiveLounge

@gagadaily BIG NEWS! GaGa is performing @ R1 Live Lounge in September. See previous videos on official FB page http://tinyurl.com/7gurewo Retweet!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Fusel

THIS THIS THIS.

What's also pissing me is that Gaga doesn't even seem bothered by these ****in rumors. Guess she's too sad because of Jakarta situation, but still... :(

@gagadaily BIG NEWS! GaGa is performing @ R1 Live Lounge in September. See previous videos on official FB page http://tinyurl.com/7gurewo Retweet!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OH MY GAAAWD

imagethumb.gif

I guess there are more important things than stopping a delusional fanbase from being delusional. :cry:

Edited by Fusel

THIS THIS THIS.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YES, we get to hear her perform a cover lol.

Nemo

i guess terrorism won again....

For today, it did. But in the long run, it will lose, I promise you.

the world is going to scheisse

No, the world is getting better. It's a three-steps-forward, two-steps-back kind of process, and clearly this is one of those backward steps. But over time, progress does happen.

A few decades ago, someone like Gaga couldn't even have existed.

Cover of? :excited2:

when artists do a BBC live lounge, they usually perform 1 of their own songs (kinda weird if she's going it in september... so maybe a new song by then?? weird if she performs an old single) + a cover of a song currently on the BBC playlist

Edited by Lucky

Nemo

when artists do a BBC live lounge, they usually perform 1 of their own songs (kinda weird if she's going it in september... so maybe a new song by then?? weird if she performs an old single) + a cover of a song currently on the BBC playlist

Interesting. That doesn't sound like something Gaga would do, but I'd love it if she did.