• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

gagaismywhore

Last time I checked Gaga tweeted on June 10. It's June 11

I guess it depends on time zones. I'm just going by her tweeting my time yesterday morning, and it's evening here now :shrug:

Innovative

I guess it depends on time zones. I'm just going by her tweeting my time yesterday morning, and it's evening here now :shrug:

Doesn't really matter anyway

Nothing really matters. :laughga:

flawless song :legend:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Playing RoL right now.

Put your hands on my skin. :hor:

Love is all we need :kiss:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Did he? Well, I guess that is fine if he was frail, but sometimes the reaction of the fans towards any single situation with Bieber is really exaggerated. I'm not saying that is bad to be worried for them though; Gaga must feel our love :grouphug:

No, no, I totally understood what you meant! :hug: I think the same. It was just when I read your post I instantly remembered that exactly that incident got him a light concussion and I had to prevent myself from giggling from the irony/coincidence because I knew you were trying to mention something that was the exact opposite of a slightly more "serious" injury (like him getting hit by a plastic bottle for example). I was literally telling myself not to be a hypocrite and NOT to laugh in relation to a concussion even though it wasn't laughing at a person specifically. ;)

awwww her little paws :wub:

So freaking cute!! :flutter: And I'm glad Tara has been reunited with the unicorn (can't be the same one she lost though, can it? lol).

Edited by Nissa

Katie14

Why is Tara so obsessed with unicorns? i thought that was Gaga's thing.

Why is Tara so obsessed with unicorns? i thought that was Gaga's thing.

Who knows, maybe Tara's obsession is infectious. BE CAREFUL GAGA, SHE BE INFECTING YOU AND THEN STEALIN' YOUR UNICORNS IN YOUR SLEEP :crossed:

Lol, didn't Tara carry around a plastic unicorn all across the world? But lost it in Asia I think. It's probably just that specific one she's so fond of because of memories and now she's got a replacement. I haven't seen any other unicorn-related stuff on her twitter.

Miel

Twitter makes Gaga seem like a 4 year old girl to me :sweat:

3 points in and ready for more

Sleigh Mama

Somebody should post (or link me to Apple Pie) of all of Gaga's team's twitters... like the dancers, Tara, Starlight, maybe some other insiders and producers. Im not being lazy, I really can't find all of them. So if somebody gets around to that I would really appreciate that.

Sweet-gaga-gif-lady-gaga-23250155-390-228.gif

Pleeeeeaaase .... ;)