💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

tumblr_m5ctbe8iJB1qdmb8eo1_500.png

Aw, hopefully she can get to sleep. If not she should just tweet us all :hehe:

This remembered me of the "Jet lag is like a musical you don't wanna be a part of" tweet

the one where she was talking about bad shrooms? :toofunny:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

gagaismywhore

Aw, I've never experienced jet lag and I don't want to, can never sleep as it is. :giggle: She's been up really late every night since being in NZ, idk how she can perform and focus being tired but I guess her body is used to it.

Red

the one where she was talking about bad shrooms?

Yes :lmao:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Aw, I've never experienced jet lag and I don't want to, can never sleep as it is. :giggle: She's been up really late every night since being in NZ, idk how she can perform and focus being tired but I guess her body is used to it.

A jet lag is soooo annoying, I had 2 weeks of bad sleeping after I came back from the states, your bio rhythm is so f.cked up.

gagaismywhore

A jet lag is soooo annoying, I had 2 weeks of bad sleeping after I came back from the states, your bio rhythm is so f.cked up.

What's bio rhythm? Haha, I bet it's horrible, I'd hate it.

Red

I experienced Jet Lag when I went to NY some years ago. Everybody sleeping, while I was super awake.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fusel

Gaga is the most adorable person in the world lately, I want to cuddle her so bad :giveup:

What's bio rhythm? Haha, I bet it's horrible, I'd hate it.

It's the rhythm of your body, like for instance, if u go to bed at night at 22:00 every night and go to bed one night at 2:00 in the night then you body is confused.

gagaismywhore

It's the rhythm of your body, like for instance, if u go to bed at night at 22:00 every night and go to bed one night at 2:00 in the night then you body is confused.

Ohhh I get what you mean :)

I think when you fly from South-East Asia to Oceania you're BOUND to have jet lag. Those time zones almost couldn't be further apart :eek:

Anyway, doesn't make the jet lag less horrible. Poor Gaga, I want to hug her so bad. :cry:

I've had it a couple of times as well and man, does it make you feel miserable. :eww:

Yep! And the weird thing is that you can feel that confusion when you have jet lag. It's like with motion sickness, your body knows something's not right - it tries to adjust to the new AND tries to act like it did before at the same time. It feels like you're drowsy, sick, hyperactive and sleepy all at once. Ugh. :confuse:

Edited by Nissa

Kermit the frog

I don't know what jet-lag is since I never move my fat ass from this flop country :toofunny:

Galactic Mess

Interesting... I didn't feel Jet lag when I went to the US or Mexico

:troll:

Edited by John M.