💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 2)

Sam

Featured Posts

AyaKara

I have an iPhone with the twitter app, but how do I get phone notifications when she tweets?

x2

I believe you have to activate it through a computer! :omg:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaismywhore

• Squidward T

• Elizabeth

• Bat

KillerQueen

I love her new twitter profile and last few posted pictures. She's so cute and pretty, even when she sleeps!

TheMadridHash

@ladygaga: Obama, congratulations on being the first sitting president to support marriage equality. Feels like the future, and not the past. #NoFear

@ladygaga: Obama, congratulations on being the first sitting president to support marriage equality. Feels like the future, and not the past. #NoFear

:giveup:

<333

saltface

:wub:

ElectricLover

I was waiting for this ever since Obama mentioned it.

And she delivered. :legend:

Squidward T

:party:

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

Miracle

:claps:

I have an iPhone with the twitter app, but how do I get phone notifications when she tweets?

x2

the twitter app does not notify on a new tweet.

you have to activate twitter using ur phone no. texting and then you get notifications, but these notifications are never on time tbh :nacho:

i would die if there was an inbuilt notification system on the twitter app for specific users. :(

monsterdevotion

omg :cry: