news

HDD: 'Joanne' sells 109K so far

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I'm just going to wait until the actual figure is released. These predictions and updates on it's actual sales performance make my brain hurt. Rise Joanne, rise gurl. 

KarmaPolice
27 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

tumblr_niwrwfiArt1rdhti1o1_400.gif

So, 67% of what? Can't understand :what: Is this good or what?  

Guys, it's not that difficult. From friday 21 to tuesday 26 the 67% retailers reported that joanne sold 109k. So it's not like the total sales of those 5 day and still we have 3 days remaning

Grigio Gays

Remember that this is 67% of retailers, not 67% of SALES.

This means that you can't easily predict the final sales based on this numbers.

Imagine this as 67 retailers of 100 retailers reporting their sales. Maybe retailer #90 is the biggest one that will report a large number and retailers #20-#50 were some small ones in middle america where sales are considerably lower. 

AlphaMonster

Wrong info though !

As far as I understood, Building 67% means that only 67% of distributors reported their sales until this point. 

If we assume uniform distribution for all distributors' sales, it makes 162k until now.

KweenSupreme

I heard streaming the album on mute doesn't count- so I've been streaming it on loop at low vol. for the last 6 hours. LOL 

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

DeleteMyAccount

Also, those 67% of retailers would still have to report on the final days this week in addition to what they already sold.

Archived