💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney has a new girlfriend after Lady Gaga split

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

Gagas love
6 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Don't you dare call me sexist, nowhere did I say ALL men are like that. I just don't see what's so charming about investing all that time into a relationship to just throw it away so quickly but I guess people handle it in different ways :) I would be crushed. Whatever happens with him I'm not a part of anyway so w/e

lol geez

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young, wild, American
C'mon baby, do you have a girlfriend?
Rain on me a million
I'm not flawless, but I gotta diamond heart

Joshie S

hope gaga is ok..especially with all this promo

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Runway
20 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Was he supposed to be heartbroken for the rest of his life? Post selfies of himself crying over Yoü and I footage? Refuse to date anyone for he had once touched the sacred vagina of the Goddess Stefani Joanne Angelina "Lady Gaga" Germanotta?

Get over yourself.

Seethe a biT :oprah: 

migamiga
49 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Good for him! If he wants to start a family and have be a low profile celeb, I am very happy for him! It was pretty obvious he wanted to settle down but Gaga is a megastar and never stops working! Hopefully they both support each others work:) He is a person with feelings, emotions, and values. Not an object you get to decide who he will be with, if this is what makes him happy, good for him!

"If you could find a driveway I'd forever be still" - I feel like Taylor was the one with cold feet :/

"Boy we've had a real good time and
I wish you the best on your way, eh
I didn't mean to hurt you
I never thought we'd fall out of place, eh eh
I have something that I love long-long
But my friends keep ah-telling me that something's wrong"

Monsterka-image-monsterka-36598842-498-2

2q8q9z9.jpg

freebit

That girl seems...typical.

I'm kind of glad if this means Gaga's not getting back with him. Taylor is boring, and judging from interviews, not particularly bright. Also, I really feel like she just wasn't that into him, especially after forgetting to thank him at the Golden Globes. Honestly, he was never who I pictured Gaga ending up with. I'd rather see her with someone who can challenge her and be more of an equal. 

1 hour ago, Chelsea Symona said:

He has been seen in pics with her posted by his friends, as well as a few snapchat videos. Plus, a friend of mine has a cousin that interns for NBC & has been on the set of his show and said this girl has been around since the end of their engagement (more so now that he's not with Gaga). I would be shocked if it's not true.

If what I read is true, I'm glad Gaga went and had her own side piece going on while filming AHS. 

20 minutes ago, LilARTPOP said:

The question now is... Who gave ha the hickies... :stalkga:

I'm kind of hoping it was Kevin Parker tbh. 

(Too bad Mark is married though). 

PrinceGaga

I wonder how it would feel to know that your partner's ex is a very high profile/wealthy musician who is also incredibly gorgeous. 

JustYouandI
1 minute ago, freebit said:

That girl seems...typical.

I'm kind of glad if this means Gaga's not getting back with him. Taylor is boring, and judging from interviews, not particularly bright. Honestly, he was never who I pictured Gaga ending up with. I'd rather see her with someone who can challenge her and be more of an equal. 

If what I read is true, I'm glad Gaga went and had her own side piece going on while filming AHS. 

I'm kind of hoping it was Kevin Parker tbh. 

(Too bad Mark is married though). 

You think that's true?

Bette Davis

When you order something online

reg_634.gaga.cm.10712.jpg

Vs when it arrives

CvqaNQWUsAAaJ5A.jpg

Sorry I had to :derpga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived