💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Kinney has a new girlfriend after Lady Gaga split

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, MonsterPaws said:

It's been 4 months if not longer though :awkney:

I keep reading comments like these and I really don't get why people are surprised he moved on. Plus, don't you think implying all men move on disgustingly fast is a wee bit sexist? No? Okay then.

It would definitely make sense with the lyrics on Joanne if they had on and off breaks for a while. Tbh the only reason I'm a bit annoyed is that Gaga seemed hopeful for their relationship in recent interviews. 

edit: quoted the wrong post and now I can't delete it sorry :air: I meant to quote @lavenderblondee

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

Everyone needs to stop making assumptions. We don't even know if any of this is true. Also, Taylor and Gaga are no longer together. He has every right to start dating other people and nobody should be judging him for it. He isn't doing anything wrong. Who is to say how long you are "supposed to wait" after a break up?

I agree. Some people start dating quickly for a distraction or because they find themselves suddenly lonely after all the years of being a couple. Some people want nothing to do with dating for a while. Both of these responses are ways to heal and start to move on. That doesn't mean that you didn't love deeply or that you still don't love the person. It also doesn't mean that it is over forever, but it could be that the break up is permanent and both people will be happier in the long run apart. 

There is no one size fits all when it comes to love and relationships. 

Did this fanbase come for the poor girl already? She's deleted her social media already. It's been 15 hours since this news broke. How very kind and Born This Way Foundation of you all. :toofunny:

We don't know anything about Gaga and Taylor's relationship to be honest. And people here calling him names or "too normal, "vanilla", "boring", "pretty boy"... You don't know him. You don't know how Gaga is as a girlfriend either. Stop making assumptions and be kind. Towards Gaga, towards Taylor and towards this poor girl. Jesus. :wtf:

Andy McQueen

Even if this was true (which I doubt because Yellow Press is stupid), so what? Seriously, I think it's unfair to judge him, they are not together anymore, "pausing" or whatever - it's none of our business. 

M I M I Z

other sources:

Lady Gaga’s ex-fiancé Taylor Kinney is dating again after finding love with hospital worker Alanna DiGiovanni

nintchdbpict000253244311.jpg?w=960&strip

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2053172/lady-gagas-ex-fiance-taylor-kinney-is-dating-again-after-finding-love-with-hospital-worker-alanna-digiovanni/

Report: Taylor Kinney Is Dating Someone New Following Lady Gaga Breakup

Lady-Gaga-Taylor-Kinney-Rock-The-Kasbah-

http://www.celebuzz.com/2016-10-26/taylor-kinney-new-girlfriend/

Lady Gaga’s Ex-Fiancé Taylor Kinney Is Dating Again Months After Their Breakup, Report Says

taylor-kinney.jpg

http://www.ibtimes.com/lady-gagas-ex-fiance-taylor-kinney-dating-again-months-after-their-breakup-report-2437099

Lady Gaga’s ex-fiance Taylor Kinney ‘has a new girlfriend’

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/hook-ups-break-ups/lady-gagas-exfiance-taylor-kinney-has-a-new-girlfriend/news-story/33651556176252bc29e375987d4c77a1

TheKillerQueen

Taylor is such a swine... to all you people defending him... how is it okay to be in a relationship for FIVE years and claim you love that person so much, and end up moving on that quickly in a matter of months?! That's so disrespectful towards Gaga cause she has done nothing but talk good about him. He seems to be the problem, so glad they broke up honestly if he is pulling this scheisse. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

donutellha

Well, that's his decision.

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

If it's true... what a ****. Gaga had obviously been left under the impression that they were soulmates and might eventually rekindle their relationship, so the fact he's moved on so quickly shows he doesn't feel the same way. It's not cool to string someone along.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

LilARTPOP
2 hours ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Well good for him everybody deserve a chance to move on in life I hear from a little Birdy that Gaga gots a new love as well.. she just don't like to brag about it yet, yanno kinda wanna make sure this is the real one and aint gonna be there when he can.. :giggle:

inb4 mark ronson comments

Ask Jesus Christ who the 5 star chick is

Archived