perfect-illusion-gif.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Yes then they can make psychedelic sex musicĀ :whitney:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

I knew that was going to happen when they were going on a "break". Breaks don't work because you'll meet someone else during it.

I feel sorry for Gaga if she still has feelings for him :noparty:Ā 

1 hour ago, MonsterMum said:

Well that first verse in PI is very blantant isn't it. Asshole

But she spoke so kindly about him on Stern. I'm confused. How could you say you still love someone when you know they cheated? At the same time, she'll never badmouth him in public. But to go out of her way to say she still loves him....I just don't understand. I hope Page Six is full of it.Ā 

Katie14

Everyone needs to stop making assumptions. We don't even know if any of this is true. Also, Taylor and Gaga are no longer together. He has every right to start dating other people and nobody should be judging him for it. He isn't doing anything wrong. Who is to say how long you are "supposed to wait" after a break up?

bubbletea

there were some rumours about that he (taylor) chetead on her girlfriend before gaga with gaga lol

i bet i made the sameĀ 

Princess Die

I don't want another wp, so I'm keeping my mouth shut.Ā :gaycat:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ā¤

Princess Die
1 hour ago, JustYouandI said:

That woman deleted and her pinterest and her twitter apparently.

Guilty as charged.Ā :air:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ā¤

lavenderblondee

I do recall someone saying they saw Taylor out to eat with a brunette while we were speculating they broke up, andĀ didn't Mindtrappa say a few months ago that Gaga andĀ Taylor had been off/on (Maybe not quite that wording, but on breaks) for over a year now?Ā We can't say we know the story nor will we ever, but he probably ended up meeting this girl while they were having issues and this could of been the thing that sent them over the edge. Stuff happens. Feelings are weird and can change at the drop of a hat. I hope it didn't end terribly, and I hope both Gaga and Taylor find happiness.

This is very confusing, the way she talked about him withĀ HS.

It doesn't make sense. His friend deleted comment "is that Taylor's new gf?" from Instagram, but I captured this

0dec7efb76.png

It's now deleted too.Ā 

If they are now so open about this, why is he removing the comments?šŸ¤”Ā 

Ā 

Were Gaga and Taylor in some sort of open relationship?šŸ¤”Ā 

Anyway, very sad.Ā 

FreePalestine

Roomingfree77
14 hours ago, M I M I Z said:

513077022.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=664

We hate to be the bearer of bad news forĀ Lady Gaga.

The singerĀ said on MondayĀ that she still loves ex-fiancĆ©Ā Taylor KinneyĀ and joked she wonā€™t be celebrating when he starts to date again. But Page Six is told that the ā€œChicago Fireā€ actor ā€”Ā who was engaged to Gaga for 18 months until their July splitā€” has already moved on.

Insiders say that Kinney has been quietly dating a 26-year-old girl from South Philadelphia, Alanna DiGiovanni, and unlike his exā€™s alter ego, weā€™re told sheā€™s not a Fame Monster: DiGiovanni is a former Atlantic City bottle-service waitress who now works in radiology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Kinney and DiGiovanni recently visited Austin, Texas, together to attend the Formula One race and Taylor Swift concert, and weā€™re told DiGiovanni has visited him in Chicago, where he shoots the NBC show.

ā€œAlanna is head over heels,ā€ weā€™re told. ā€œHeā€™s told her heā€™s planning to visit her in Philly; maybe as soon as this weekend.ā€

http://pagesix.com/2016/10/25/taylor-kinney-has-a-new-girlfriend-post-lady-gaga-split/

Well good for him everybody deserve a chance to move on in life I hear from a little Birdy that Gaga gots a new love as well.. she just don't like to brag about it yet, yanno kinda wanna make sure this is the real one and aint gonna be there when he can.. :giggle:

15 hours ago, Zilla said:

I'm always disgusted at how fast men move on. I could never rebound that quickly tbh. Especially after a relationship that longĀ :saladga:

Women do it too.Ā 

Archived