band

Paramore New album?

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

yaasssss cant wait :gaycat: 

wonder what would be the title :oprah: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

KinneyUnderYou

I am in love with "Monster", "Decode", and "crushcrushcrush" after all these years since its release. :giveup: I cannot wait! Thank you so much for posting this!

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I am in love with "Monster", "Decode", and "crushcrushcrush" after all these years since its release. :giveup: I cannot wait! Thank you so much for posting this!

They are one of few artists with 20+ songs of their catalog on my playlist :rockstar:

I saw them live 3 years ago. They were great. It's sad there's only two of them but I still want to hear their new music!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

display name
4 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

"crushcrushcrush"

!

Praise their best song. :giveup:

I also really loved "Ignorance," but it was completely overshadowed by "The Only Exception." :giveup: 

Sorry, their self-titled album has marked the death of Paramore for me. I don't see why they should carry on anymore.

Paramore has been paramount to my childhood/teenage-hood and it means alot to me, but carrying on this legacy would be utterly pointless if it's just Hayley and a bunch of instrumentals in the back. Hayley can carry on. But Paramore can't be revived anymore.

nnn there's only two of them left now?

i still listen to brand new eyes all the time but don't care for anything they've put out since then

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Sorry, their self-titled album has marked the death of Paramore for me

may I ask why?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

10 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Sorry, their self-titled album has marked the death of Paramore for me. I don't see why they should carry on anymore.

Paramore has been paramount to my childhood/teenage-hood and it means alot to me, but carrying on this legacy would be utterly pointless if it's just Hayley and a bunch of instrumentals in the back. Hayley can carry on. But Paramore can't be revived anymore.

That album was amazing though, were you expecting them to stay emo angsty punk forever even though their audience has grown up and matured? Or are you referring to the fact it wasn't the original members? 

Honey Boo Boo

I love their music :giveup:

It's sad to see the band break off and their recent album wasn't as good as their previous ones (imo) but if there's a new album coming soon, pls yes :giveup:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

may I ask why?

Having a self-titled album either communicates a sense of beginning or an ending. I'd assume it was the former as they wanted to start a fresh as a three-member band. Now it's just two of them and they wish to continue as such? What then? A one member band? At this point, I'd much rather Hayley form a solo career because Paramore has meant so much more than just Hayley to many fans including myself.

8 minutes ago, Karl said:

That album was amazing though, were you expecting them to stay emo angsty punk forever even though their audience has grown up and matured? Or are you referring to the fact it wasn't the original members? 

I didn't say it wasn't amazing. I thought it was a great note to end on for the whole Paramore saga. It's time for Hayley to go solo. All good things must come to an end and it's time to move on.

Archived