💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

DL: Apple Promo Wallpapers

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

Mr Ricky

Hey guys, 

I just created some HD/Q wallpapers for your backgrounds lovies. If you need a specific shot, tell me! I'll be doing it on the 0.00002 of seconds in the video to create the perfect shot. ♥

The images below aren't HQ, since they are uploaded. I'll post up a download link in a .rar file with the HQ uncompressed pictures. 

DL:

LG Apple Commercial Wallpapers.rar
http://www74.zippyshare.com/v/lS8GozXv/file.html

Examples: 

SwAcjWv.jpg

PrUWClN.jpg

aZm1o07.jpg

F5M8tMC.jpg

Yjw9JaN.jpg

goMEmgt.jpg

vEDPGcF.jpg

y4hbnYv.jpg

UuCBPdO.jpg

qB4jzF2.jpg

wy5epfa.jpg

---

Enjoy guys! :hug: 

Crossfit

KinneyUnderYou

@Mr Ricky Thank you so much. :O It is incredible how High Quality they are in. :giveup: I am sorry if I am annoying by any means, but is it possible if I may take a moment of your time to create iPhone Wallpapers too? :hor:

Spoiler

Preferably iPhone 6s Plus :giggle:

Spoiler

You don't have to, though. Taking your time to create wallpapers for our laptops is great. Thank you so much, once again. :heart:

John Wayne
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

@Mr Ricky Thank you so much. :O It is incredible how High Quality they are in. :giveup: I am sorry if I am annoying by any means, but is it possible if I may take a moment of your time to create iPhone Wallpapers too? :hor:

Hide contents

Hide contents

You don't have to, though. Taking your time to create wallpapers for our laptops is great. Thank you so much, once again. :heart:

Mr Ricky
1 minute ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Sure, I can try and fix that aswell. 

Crossfit

display name

Yas! Those first few examples. Downloading. :giveup: 

Wait. "LG100J" is actually the best one to use. Yas.

StarstruckIllusion

So what does this mean for a 1080p version of the Apple Music commercial 

Mr Ricky
20 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Second, this is going to be very hard. Since the 6+ has landscape mode, which turns the whole picture on the side. :giveup: I'm trying to look for a solution.

Crossfit

KingOfSpain

T H A N K Y O U

Honestly+imo+the+minecraft+bible+one+isn

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KinneyUnderYou
36 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Second, this is going to be very hard. Since the 6+ has landscape mode, which turns the whole picture on the side. :giveup: I'm trying to look for a solution.

Honestly, you should not care working on that. The landscape mode will never work with these wallpapers. It's so nice that you're looking for a solution though. :giveup: Perhaps you found one, correct me if I'm wrong. :spin:

The forum is ready for the wallpapers. :giveup:

Mr Ricky
19 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Honestly, you should not care working on that. The landscape mode will never work with these wallpapers. It's so nice that you're looking for a solution though. :giveup: Perhaps you found one, correct me if I'm wrong. :spin:

I can't find the right solution. :giveup: It was all a perfect illusion. Sorry guys :giveup: I need a wider screen :rip:  

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
33 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

Wait, maybe I did find a resolution!! ;giveup:  

Fixing it right now. 

Crossfit

Archived