Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

New Taylor Swift Music is basically confirmed

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

GGD was different back then. I know I've been here, but the general consciousness morphs over time.

I've been on GGD since 2010 and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Monsters are the worst when it comes to "competition"

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
1 minute ago, DevilHeart said:

I've been on GGD since 2010 and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. Monsters are the worst when it comes to "competition"

I'm not saying you were wrong, I'm just saying that crucifying the current active members for the words of past active members does a disservice to us all. 

Purr more, hiss less.

13 minutes ago, 420 said:

160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg

She makes me very uncomfortable and not in a progressive way but in a I've walked past you 5 times and for the last time, NO! I DO NOT HAVE ANY SPARE CHANGE TO GIVE! kind of way. 

Dramatica

What does "Basically confirmed" mean? :oprah:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Katsuki Bakugo

Its been a minute, must be time for new T snake! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, Gaga of Time said:

What does "Basically confirmed" mean? :oprah:

Its in the words. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

lucastecala
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

This girl :saladga:

E News announced a huge Taylor Swift 'surprise' this weekend and Ryan Seacrest posted this yesterday.

Why isn't she worried about overexposure? :rip:

yeah, I honestly need longer vacations from her. She is one of the only people in this industry that I actually DON'T like. Sometimes I can't believe her greed and how self-centered she is. Also se is so fake. You can see right through her. Though I like her music, I do think it's too soon. 

DiamondAngel

We sure he isn't posting a throwback pic from the 1989 era and he's just celebrating her ten year anniversary? 

ZiggyZiggs
4 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

That caption doesn't imply it's coming soon (?)

4 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

We sure he isn't posting a throwback pic from the 1989 era and he's just celebrating her ten year anniversary? 

With the rumors of a new release, this isn't a reach. But maybe its a Greatest Hits abum. But something is definitely coming this weekend. It can be an announcement, a single, or an album

Versace

I think she's preparing for a Greatest Hits record with two brand new songs :oprah:

Cause it's way too early for a new record, we need a break to be excited for her music, I love Taylor's music but 1989's longevity was too good for itself. She had two singles THIS YEAR, Out Of The Woods and New Romantics plus she won album of the year grammy. The negative headlines she has around can hinder sales, she'll still do good but she can do better with a break. No one misses her lol. Come back Oct 2017 Taylor and I will stan for you hard.

GagaMyBlood95

Well at least Joanne had it's week I guess. But I hope Taylor is just releasing a single or whatever..

Archived