💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Isn't Joanne's slayage amazing?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

That Gaga is gonna get the second biggest female debut in the U.S. this year without a hit single? Perfect Illusion peaked @ #15, yes, but it did flop. I don't hate it tho. This album is so good that it actually transcends the bling unlike… 

The music is obviously speaking for itself, the word of mouth the is so crazy. Legend is back and slaying w/ 2016 standards wow. Wig!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

The music is speaking for itself.....she deserves it!

another shot before we kiss the other side

Computer

Now that you mention it is really slaying without any big hit or radio.

She is truly the new Beyonce. :diane:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Shipper

I thank Tony Bennett. 

For steering her to a new direction,  for mentoring her, and for making C2C with her. Joanne will never be Joanne if C2C didn't happen. This was the first step to break out of the dance pop box that was put on her and it gave her courage to do country pop influence for Joanne. She sang the SOM during the Oscars and got the AHS gig when she CALLED Ryan Murphy because she probably didnt have a gig and wanted a role in AHS. 

From her Stern interview,  Bobby didn't want her to do C2C but now this opened a whole new generation of audience. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

XoXoJoanneGaga

PI absolutely did flop lol. But the sales are surprisingly good and it may be her first album since TFM to have longevity.

8 minutes ago, Computer said:

Now that you mention it is really slaying without any big hit or radio.

She is truly the new Beyonce. :diane:

Hardly. Beyoncé has talent but the amount of production and money spent on her last 2 visual albums is mind boggling. Clever marketing, on-trend politically and a clean image aided the sales. If anything Joanne is the exact opposite. Not to mention Beyoncé performed at the Super Bowl 2 years in a row right before Lemonade.:)

6 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I thank Tony Bennett. 

For steering her to a new direction,  for mentoring her, and for making C2C with her. 

Elton John influenced her just as much I think. He was very vocal about not liking ARTPOP.

I was thinking about it today, and for her comeback album with minimal promo and no hit single, she's doing really well for 2016 music standards. The way I see it, she's building herself up again. I say don't judge how much this album sells, wait for LG6.

But overall, I'm happy things are going smoothly and flowing for this era.

3 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Hardly. Beyoncé has talent but the amount of production and money spent on her last 2 visual albums is mind boggling. Clever marketing, on-trend politically and a clean image aided the sales. If anything Joanne is the exact opposite. Not to mention Beyoncé performed at the Super Bowl 2 years in a row right before Lemonade.:)

Come on. Come to mama and angel down is exactly on-trend politically. Joanne is such a beautiful album in terms of so many things

Archived