💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion About Each Album

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

Princess Zelda
2 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

ARTPOP: I absolutely loved Dope. It's the gaga song that moved me the most emotionally, and I think it's 100 times better than IWBWY:toofunny:

Joanne: Angel Down is the best song on this album. I also didn't like Diamond Heart at all on the first few listens, but it grew on me really well afterwards.

THANK. YOU. I don't get why so many people seem to hate Dope and not care about Angel Down. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fame: I kinda like Boys Boys Boys

The Fame Monster: I wasn't too sure of Beyonce's part in Telephone.

Born This Way: This album was too long. There was a lot of filler songs.

ARTPOP: I love Jewels n Drugs

Joanne: I stan for Grigio Girls

PMKKARDASHiAN

TF: most flawless album and promo. 

TFM: Monster should have been the 2nd single, and teeth is trash

BTW: this album killed gagas career

AP: donatella is one of the best songs on the album

J: it's a subpar album 

Anastasia
2 hours ago, VAMP said:

"Summerboy" is excellent. "Starstruck" is trash.

"Teeth" is excellent.

The music video of "Marry the Night" is not too long.

"G.U.Y." and its music video are boring.

"Just Another Day" is better than every other track, but "Hey Girl" is perfect as well.

Are you me? :hor:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

boobtank

The Fame: Paper Gangsta is an iconic gaga bop.

The Fame Monster: I really wish this album was just titled 'Monster'.

Born This Way: Favourite album of all time, worst album cover of all time.

ARTPOP: Swine & Jewels N' Drugs are trash.

Joanne: Come To Mama kinda makes my ears hurt.

Delulu Rogers

TF: Is trash other than the singles

TFM: So happy i could die isn't that great

BTW: I hate all the singles but judas, and is full of fillers that all sound the same

ARTPOP: Venus isn't that good. Dope is great

Joanne: Still waiting for that darker, more pop, more dancable album

XoXoJoanneGaga

Mine would really only be considered unpopular opinions on this forum for the most part, but here goes:

The Fame - The album along with the accompanying era has her best 'pop' vocals ever. The eccentricity and tone in her voice especially during her acoustic performances were incredible and what drew a lot of people's interest in her. Her vocal delivery on the album is her most charismatic and enunciative, and the autotune doesn't detract from the album like on BTW and ARTPOP but rather adds to the concept.

The Fame Monster - Alejandro is kind of boring and a complete rip off of "Don't Turn Around" by Ace of Base, probably the weakest song on the record. Teeth is one of her best songs and one of the few times her music has truly lived up to her image. Bad Romance - song and video - is still more worthwhile than pretty much everything that's come after it.

Born This Way - A real mess of an album and honestly I would probably never listen to it again as a whole if it weren't for nostalgia and personal attachment. Almost every song is completely derivative of superior 80s artists and most of the lyrics are cringeworthy. No cohesion. The songs that still have great songwriting in their own right are held back by the overblown noise that is the production and her ridiculously pitch-corrected vocals which have all the depth taken out of them. It took me a few years but I finally understand why many critics and music listeners hated this album when it came out, but I still love a few of the songs. 

ARTPOP - The album is actually more consistent and unique than Born This Way, despite having 3 really bad songs. There's a few interesting ideas but nothing is explored. Her voice sounds very distant throughout the record and you can feel that she was doped up and not in a good creative space while making it. All in all just a pretty flat album, not worth all the attention and time that this fanbase spent arguing over it when as evidenced by Joanne it was so easy for her to get **** together and return to top form again.

Joanne - Her best realized and most consistent music since TFM. Diamond Heart comes dangerously close to dollar-store Springsteen territory again like on BTW, but unlike the songs on that album it's not overproduced and has a fantastic and full vocal delivery. A-Yo is by far one of the best songs on here. Dancing in Circles is another Ace of Base ripoff and a mediocre retread of her earlier work. Come to Mama and Hey Girl are fantastic and the best songs. My only major complaint is that it's a lot safer than I was expecting and sounds a bit like a Killers album despite all the fantastic collaborators, but I suppose that was necessary for her career rehabilitation as the album's gone over quite well with non-stans. 

boobtank
39 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

TF: Is trash other than the singles

TFM: So happy i could die isn't that great

BTW: I hate all the singles but judas, and is full of fillers that all sound the same

ARTPOP: Venus isn't that good. Dope is great

Joanne: Still waiting for that darker, more pop, more dancable album

:madge:

Radio Ga Ga
43 minutes ago, Beto said:

Cheek To Cheek: N E C E S S A R Y. Her career depended on this album and - like Gaga herself said - it saved her. Can you imagine if her last album was ARTPOP and her last single was G.U.Y and her comeback single was Perfect Illusion? Career canceled.  Also it's what paved the way for her future legendary status.

Omg finally someone who acknowledged C2C, without it she would never figure out who she is and she would still try to make music for the charts and most likely fail and get even more backlash /career

James19709
5 hours ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Imo that song turns me on, I fantasize about having sex to that song

That wording makes no sense lmao, it's not an opinion :emma:

The Fame: The best and most interestingly produced album to date. I don't know how the mixing was so bad on the following albums upto Joanne but there we go.

The Fame Monster: I've never really cared for Teeth. I mean it's good but it just doesn't grab me like the other tracks.

Born This Way: Probably her best or second best album.

ARTPOP: Really, really bad. I don't understand how anyone likes this album more than her others. There's a few amazing tracks but the rest are just boring.

Cheek To Cheek: Needs more solo tracks. I wanted to hear more of Gaga and less of Tony, even if it is a duets album :emma:

Joanne: Slightly awkward track arrangement. It makes the album feel like there's one too many ballads (which there might be) as the pacing feels a little too up and down.

Hellspont

The Fame: A mostly boring album with maybe 5 great tracks

TFM: Overrated but still fantastic, So Happy I could Die is the worst track on the album, Dance In The Dark isnt that good

Born This Way:  TEOG video is one of her best, MTN is her best song ever

ARTPOP: Fashion! Donatella and J&D should have been scrapped into a more focused album, Dope is amazing

Joanne: John Wayne is overrated, a 7/10 at best. Hey Girl, Come To Mama, and Just Another Day are the 3 best tracks.

SummerGirl21

The Fame: Just Dance is basic to me. It was basic when it came out. Fun to dance to, but basic af.  Summerboy is the best song on The Fame:queenga:

The Fame Monster: DIDT, Speechless, SHICD>>>>>Telephone and Alejandro (even though I love the Telephone vid with my whole heart)

BTW: Overall, this album....is too much. You and I, ShieBe, and Judas are the standout tracks. I also enjoy Electric Chapel and HML. When Edge of Glory came out, I was like "What sort of cheesy Cher song is this?!?" This album ended Gaga's superstardom. It did well, but this is when people stopped being so interested and started being annoyed (not saying she deserved that, but I definitely felt it) 

ARTPOP: The GUY video was disappointing. Probably her worst video. Also, Fashion! is a major bop. People hate on that song and I don't get it. Mary Jane Holland should have been on BTW because it is also just...too much. 

Joanne: I love this album. But I wish there was a little less twang. Gaga is a New York girl. Also, Come to Mama is meh. 

Archived