💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gaga confirms Joanne Tour

GGM

Featured Posts

On Howard Stern's show Gaga confirmed that she will be touring AFTER the super bowl which is in February. Save your pennies monsters 👌🏼🤑🏳️‍🌈

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

duh

EDIT: Will you guys make a thread about everything  Gaga says on the interview or can someone do ONE thread and updated it when Gaga says something new

lavenderblondee

Thank GOD. I had a good chunk of money stashed away for tickets, but I had a dentist emergency this summer and all the money went to that. :emma: now I have a fighting chance to save for the best tickets depending on when she officially announces.

ViviLittleM

Here she comes with 90 dates in the US and 10 in Europe lol (yeah Joanne's sound isn't too loved by Europe)

thanks to the Super Bowl :3

StarstruckIllusion

That's nice. Only after could literally mean 11 months after it so... 

KarmaPolice
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Here she comes with 90 dates in the US and 10 in Europe lol (yeah Joanne's sound isn't too loved by Europe)

That's not true. Italy loves this kind of raw and intimate sound

TropicOfCANCER

I'm still wondering how this is going to work if "A Star is Born" is supposed to start filming in February?

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

She's going to come to spain for sure, she loves us, and Joanne will be probably her first #1 (she was blocked 2 times by a local band named Extremoduro)

Archived