Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga on Howard Stern

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

arthurhmangum

I sleep to Gaga interviews, so I can't wait to start using this one. 

tumblr_inline_of764wgjZf1qd78l8_500.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like Stern very much, he's a bit sleazy and his interviews always reflect that. Not to mention when he was talking **** about Gaga after TMBT.

All true... but this is a really great interview.

Maybe she makes him a better person.

chromaticainmyhead
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

I agree but I do think Howard was being too pushy asking about her break up. She clearly didnt want to talk about it and it seems like she was getting annoyed with him. He knows thats what a lot of people want to hear about and if he is the one interviewer that can get her to open up about that it would make him look good. 

He was pushy at some point but Gaga managed to handle his questions very well. They share a great, positive attitude and they aren't afraid to go in deep fast. That's maybe the reason both sides were satisfied after all.

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Dominic

I usually really like their interviews. They're always my favourite but this one just fell flat. I don't think they talked about the good stuff enough and some of the questions he asked were just silly.   

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gabriel Ribeiro

I love it when she laughs :)  Her humour is on point on the interview. Gosh how I'd love to sit down smoke a doobie and chill with Gagz :wub:

Can we talk about her singing Black Dog by Led Zeppelin!? Jesús Cristo!  On f*cking point!  :giveup:  Is there anything she can't sing!?  Those vocals are the reason I fell so madly in love with her.  

25 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Can we talk about her singing Black Dog by Led Zeppelin!? Jesús Cristo!  On f*cking point!  :giveup:  Is there anything she can't sing!?  Those vocals are the reason I fell so madly in love with her.  

THIS she killed me right there, kill me little monsters but im praying for a Classic Rock Covers album after Joanne!!!!!!

Gaga's performances on Stern are always grating. For the life of me I can't figure out why people always use the Edge of Glory performance on Stern as an example of her vocal chops. Loud is not the same thing as good. A little restraint goes a long way.

It was an alright interview though.

Archived