Featured Posts

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV
5 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Bless that man tbh.

#TroyStan

Come on, you can't be serious. Cheek to Cheek was the best thing.

A Star is Born ⭐

KaanBTW
5 hours ago, Bebe said:

Bish just casually sung a section of Hero by Mariah Carey and Black Dog by Led Zeppelin flawlessly :giveup:

What a ride :giveup:

I am officially dead.

Stay Kaan. 

donutellha

yay! :) 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

SilkSpectre0
9 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

YASSSSS

I LOVE HER INTERVIEWS WITH HIM

CANT WAIT

Yes they are the best always. I literally thought to myself the other day 'I hope she doesn't leave stern till mid or end of the era' and then BAM stern interview.  He goes right to the basement :excited2:

Gabriel Ribeiro
2 hours ago, nath4gaga said:

Black Dog ****ing floored me!!!

I was dead. So unexpected!!! When she talked about the zeppelin cover band i was like 'hopefully she belts out something' and she did. I also hoped they would talk more about the zappa house which they also did so yay

PerfectGypsy

Maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't like Stern very much, he's a bit sleazy and his interviews always reflect that. Not to mention when he was talking **** about Gaga after TMBT.

Katie14
1 hour ago, tizian said:

I love how Howard Sterns handles those interviews with Gaga. Asking her anything just out of pure curiosity really makes me feel more connected to her. He sees and treats her as a human being living through music. Those who still see her as a marketing act and write stupid, close-minded articles should quickly take notes from him. Sadly it's all about click-bait nowadays..
On another note: damn, that Million Reasons performance was incredibly powerful! Interscope should push that track to the radio stations already. This needs to be heard. 

I agree but I do think Howard was being too pushy asking about her break up. She clearly didnt want to talk about it and it seems like she was getting annoyed with him. He knows thats what a lot of people want to hear about and if he is the one interviewer that can get her to open up about that it would make him look good. 

SilkSpectre0
1 hour ago, tizian said:

I love how Howard Sterns handles those interviews with Gaga. Asking her anything just out of pure curiosity really makes me feel more connected to her. He sees and treats her as a human being living through music. Those who still see her as a marketing act and write stupid, close-minded articles should quickly take notes from him. Sadly it's all about click-bait nowadays..
On another note: damn, that Million Reasons performance was incredibly powerful! Interscope should push that track to the radio stations already. This needs to be heard. 

This so much. I think that's why she always goes back very era. Most interviewers don't really listen to her either. She sometimes gives answers where she's trying to take the interview to a less shallow place and they don't know what to do with it and move on. He just chats to her as a person and you get so much more that way.

Archived