💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Interscope tryna make A-YO happen! Its not going to happen!

LilVenusian

Featured Posts

Dramatica
2 hours ago, LilVenusian said:

Looks like Interscopes tragiqe single picking reign just wont let up!  

Tryna make Lame-Yo happen when Slayin in Circles could easily be ending careers right now 

giphy.gif 

So what do you think Little Managers?

Will Interscope stay sabotaging one of their most valuable assets?

Is the future video for Lame-Yo already making you cringe?

Is Slayin in Circles gonna single handedly save pop music in 2016?

Is the socio-cultural construct of family still relevant in the context of Western individualistic societies?

Discuss!...

Reported!

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speechless94
1 hour ago, DevilHeart said:

And the truth is : none of y'all know what you're talking about.

/thread

this. why don't we let the people who have been marketing her for 8 years market her lmao 

There are obviously several single worthy songs on the album.  Hopefully they get released in the next few weeks.

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 hour ago, Poope MOnster said:

A-Yo Is Next UPTOWN FUNK

because is have annoying Grower factor

and GP will Eat it

i even twerk to song right now

it fresh everytime you listen to it

if u guys want number 1# single

A-YO / Million Reasons  have a chance

Next uptown funk? Sorry you're being delusional 

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Computer said:

No, family is not relevant and A-YO can't happen.

Diamond Heart should be single.

wqd2Ak2.gif

AYO, Diamond Heart, John Wayne and Dancin In Circles all need to be singles

avalon x
41 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

I see Gaga playing some songs off Joanne that are especially meaningful to her (e.g the title track & maybe Angel Down since its got an epic msg) Its also very likely she'll bring Florence Welch as her special guest and duet with her. If you think shes gonna use it as tacky promo for her current singles your mistaking her with Katy Perry 

ErbChU.gif

Not promo.. the other way around, sistren! She'll definitely play Joanne (for which it might be a single later) but I meant they maybe want the SB fans to know A-Yo beforehand so that they can enjoy it instead of it being a random Gaga song being played that nobody knows about.

If it's a single it will be a well-known bop among the GP. "Oh, she sang that Mirror on the Ceiling song, such a catchy bop- I mean tune" :laughga:

And dear god, I hope she doesn't do Hey Girl. That song is such a boner killer, imo. :awkney: Not an SB friendly track, tbh.

Illuminati

A-Yo in comparison to the rest of the Joanne songs is single worthy and it's either now or never to release it as a single. What you probably didn't notice is that she's not performing DIC at all, meaning she's more than likely to release it as a single in the future.

jajagaga1896

I didn't understand but after listening to the album in its entirety I think I do.

Interscope/ The Industry is such that they really do play it as safe as humanly possible from their perspective, which might not always be right. 

To fans it would seem that other songs are way more impactful and better to listen to, even more radio-friendly. Personally, I feel like Dancin' In Circles, Diamond Heart, and even John Wayne are way better songs that represent the album better. I could see them catching on radio and having moderate success or hitting a sweet spot and blasting to number one. 

But I think that A-Yo, in its essence, is the most radio-friendly, general public friendly, digestible, simple, easy-to-process, fun song on the album. It is basically about cutting it loose. 

Yeah, Dancin' In Circles, Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Come To Mama, and more are better in all ways, but they are more complex, dealing with deeper issues, more subversive, and reach a smaller demographic than something like A-Yo which can be a bop for the masses... relatively.

Perfect Illusion, the same, really... if not a bit more thoughtful of a song. 

So that is why. It comes down to not only radio-friendly, but to as easy-to-process and wide-reaching lyrical content as you can get. It really doesn't take how good a song is into account. 

I don't care which song they're gonna choose as long as it will become a hit:icega:

Spoiler

but  please let come to mama be released as a single:giveup:

A-YO is awesome and the most perfect Joanne song for the Super Bowl. They know what they're doing. Dancin' in Circles is the best single on the record, but it doesn't feel right yet. I see it coming in the spring or even summer maybe. They don't need to waste it.

A-YO is awesome and is going to give us an incredible video and performances if it's chosen as the single, so just hold tight. :hug:

Pharamon

Dancing in circles ****ING SUCKS ... DEAL WITH IT... A-yo is way better - stop being so delusional

4 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Dancing in circles ****ING SUCKS ... DEAL WITH IT... A-yo is way better - stop being so delusional

Nobody has to deal with it cause it's your (arguably) wrong opinion. :classy: Same goes for everyone else that says the same as well as people that say that about Ayo.

it wasn't laaaahv

TheBatman

Ayo, Diamond Heart, Sinners Prayer, are the only viable singles. Dancing in Circles is the worst song she has ever had on an album. She is trying to recreate Alejandro fame monster Ace of Base days but it sounds cheap compared to the songs it is derivative of, and the worst lyrics she has ever had, cringe awful. She doesn't sound sexy at all but she is taking herself so seriously, it just does not work. This song obviously got tacked onto the album in an attempt to please Monsters but it was a totally waste of Becks talent and the biggest missstep on the record.

Archived