💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Interscope tryna make A-YO happen! Its not going to happen!

LilVenusian

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn
Just now, croboy said:

sexy and i know was no. 1 in the first two january weeks (i know you said nov/dec but still close)

See? And that song is not what wet dreams are about.

Imagine Blurred Lines, S&M, Slave 4 U, Love Game, Animal by M5, or said Dancing In Circles on #1 around Christmas. Your family listening to the radio when getting in the Christmas mood and then after AIWFCIY you hear sexual references on sensual beats. Some songs just don't work at the end of the year. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ImpossiblePrincess

A-Yo is not lame at all it is an amazing song but i think hey girl should be a single because collaborations normally do well if not Diamond Heart should be Dancin' In Circles is single worthy just at the end of the year 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

BornAsUnic0rn
9 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

God Warrior teas :giveup: 

Hide contents

tumblr_n11wsrgwvm1qg5o2oo2_250.giftumblr_n146jiIIl51qg5o2oo1_250.gif

tumblr_nv8wtxkAwK1ql5yr7o1_400.gif 

But seriously sis. Muslims,Jews, Hindus, Buddhists and Satanists  need something to pop their pussies to on Christmas as well :laughga: Everyones also very horny around Christmas/New Years which is the perfect climate to unleash DIC :giveup: The good sis even wrote a song about it :ladyhaha:

Timing is an important point and the Rockefeller Center doesn't play When I Grow up or Work around Christmas. TV shows won't invite you around Christmas to hear you sing about popping your own cherry..  DIC has a chance to be the biggest hit since Bad Romance, but on Christmas that potential is WASTED. While other songs (MR, Come To Mama) could truly shine at the end of the year. 

Poope MOnster

A-Yo Is Next UPTOWN FUNK

because is have annoying Grower factor

and GP will Eat it

i even twerk to song right now

it fresh everytime you listen to it

if u guys want number 1# single

A-YO / Million Reasons  have a chance

guccic0och
4 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

:stalkga: gurl same

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Epione

Of course A-Yo is the next single. They are putting it everywhere. My dream pick would be Grigio Girls. But the most successful would be Dancin' In Circles. It's not too loud like A-Yo.

LilVenusian
39 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

What was the last sexual song you remember that hit #1 in November & December??

Since when did Nov/Dec become some sort of season of celibacy and nunnery :ladyhaha: If a hits, then its gonna be a hit. We Found Love,Locked Out of Heaven,TikTok even Poker Face where released and smashed towards the end of the year.

The radio dosent suddenly boycott sexual lyrics and become boring  just cause its Nov/Dec. The radio in fact dosent even care about lyrics, as long as it has a catchy melody/beat they'll play it 

guccic0och

I don't know why but I can just imagine a song from Joanne being remixed (Angel Down or Joanne) and it being released as a single ala I Took A Pill In Ibiza.

Tbh it most likely won't happen and I hope it doesn't, but you never know.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

BABYL0N
32 minutes ago, Poope MOnster said:

A-Yo Is Next UPTOWN FUNK

because is have annoying Grower factor

and GP will Eat it

it fresh everytime you listen to it

if u guys want number 1# single

A-YO / Million Reasons  have a chance

YAS i'm here for a double single with a two in one music video just imagine the slayage sis

BornAsUnic0rn
16 minutes ago, LilVenusian said:

Since when did Nov/Dec become some sort of season of celibacy and nunnery :ladyhaha: If a hits, then its gonna be a hit. We Found Love,Locked Out of Heaven,TikTok even Poker Face where released and smashed towards the end of the year.

The radio dosent suddenly boycott sexual lyrics and become boring  just cause its Nov/Dec. The radio in fact dosent even care about lyrics, as long as it has a catchy melody/beat they'll play it 

A record label thinks of this. 

LilVenusian
1 hour ago, JourneyToAvalon said:

Because obviously if she's gonna play it in the SuperBowl people need to know about it and hence it needs to be a single. :awkney:

And the gp love it, that should be the main concern for picking singles.

ErbChU.gif

This album isn't for just fans... so keep your DIC in your pants. 

ErbChU.gif

I see Gaga playing some songs off Joanne that are especially meaningful to her (e.g the title track & maybe Angel Down since its got an epic msg) Its also very likely she'll bring Florence Welch as her special guest and duet with her. If you think shes gonna use it as tacky promo for her current singles your mistaking her with Katy Perry 

ErbChU.gif

At this point A-Yo is a good choice for the us market. For europe i would choose a double single, i'm sure A-Yo will not work there, but Million Reasons can be a big hit in europe. We'll see....

I think they should release it worldwide as a double single. Both songs. A-Yo+MR fit perfect together....

Archived