Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reactions you have witnessed to Joanne

Katie14

Featured Posts

Rebel Heart

My best friend likes Hey Girl and Dancing in Circles. Another couple of my friends like Million Reasons. Everyone hates PI though except for one :neyde: None of them seemed to enjoy A-YO either when I played it for them at school last week. They changed the song about halfway through :neyde:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naor Daniel

I have a friend that really liked PI (he's a swift fan) and he got the whole album. He loves dic, john Wayne and mr.

another friend really likes MR and said the album is really cool and "chill".

thats all I know, 

i saw some bad comments about the album on facebook but they're not really close friends of mine 

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

My boyfriend, who's a casual fan of her, really enjoyed the album and is using it as his driving album :giveup: Then he shared it with his coworkers (who vary in age mind you-as young as 23 to people in their late fifties) and he said they were all impressed. I was shook :giveup: I gave him a kiss out of excitement :giveup: I think he was turned on :giveup:

Anyways, I'm gonna **** *** **** later. :giveup:

I'm just so glad that the public reception has been pretty good. :giveup:

:sharon: This made me laugh. haha I'm glad he liked it.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

:nails: I was trying to be cheeky :nails:

So he WASN'T your boyfriend? Sad.

trump-gif-quotes.gif

Purr more, hiss less.

Lord Temptation

A few of my younger Uber drivers (in their 20s) have been playing her new album recently. Like yesterday my driver (a young musician) had "Hey Girl" on repeat for the whole trip. I complimented him on his taste in good pop music, and he said that Gaga is the only pop music he listens to. Amazed.

FATCAT
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

A few of my younger Uber drivers (in their 20s) have been playing her new album recently. Like yesterday my driver (a young musician) had "Hey Girl" on repeat for the whole trip. I complimented him on his taste in good pop music, and he said that Gaga is the only pop music he listens to. Amazed.

The whole trip? I love Gaga, but let's not trap people with it :rip:

You should have complained.

Purr more, hiss less.

Edonis
Just now, FATCAT said:

So he WASN'T your boyfriend? Sad.

trump-gif-quotes.gif

No he is. I was trying to be cheeky about the fact that he was obviously aroused after the kiss hence why I'm going to **** *** **** later. I just wanted to play it off by saying I think he was turned on. 

:nails:

Katsuki Bakugo

My partner - he detests country music with a fiery serbian passion. He was not going to listen and he was going to skip it based on the snippets. then the album comes out I play it a million times and bam!

He can't get this album out of his head!!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FATCAT
Just now, Edonis said:

No he is. I was trying to be cheeky about the fact that he was obviously aroused after the kiss hence why I'm going to **** *** **** later. I just wanted to play it off by saying I think he was turned on. 

:nails:

3_TrumpFlag.gif

Sucking dicks is illegal here, sorry

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterJay

My friend and I hung out Saturday night and went to the mall to kill time.
So you can imagine my embarrassing fanboy moment when we stopped by Starbucks and John Wayne started playing haha.
Anyway! My friend was like "Woah...THIS is GAGA?"

Lord Temptation
Just now, FATCAT said:

The whole trip? I love Gaga, but let's not trap people with it :rip:

You should have complained.

It was a short trip. The song only played twice and a half. I didn't mind at all, we were chatting about Gaga the whole time! He became a fan during Do What U Want, I was a fan since Alejandro. It was cool.

Usually I would listen to the album with my girlfriend and close friends. This time I played random songs from Joanne around my friends who aren't big fans and got them hooked. Half of them didn't even know it was Gaga :emma: one of them were slayed by Million Reasons & Angel Down. Another friend is still hooked on Perfect Illusion key change. And my other two friends plays DIC, JW, and DH hourly now. 

ReidOne

I was at work at my desk reply to a text message and the Joanne album cover was on my screen... my female coworker in her mid/late 20's passed by my desk and said, "what was that pink hat??" ... I told her it was the new Lady Gaga album cover and she said "OMG I love it!"

FATCAT
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

He became a fan during Do What U Want, I was a fan since Alejandro. It was cool.

All these new TFM fans! Get off my lawn! :grr:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived