question

Biggest "Grower" Songs?

POP2

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fishnet Sinner

I didn't like diamond heart at all based on the snippet, and wasn't in love at first listen,Ā but it got into my soul and now I can't believe I ever doubted it. i think it may be my favorite from the whole album.

Don't get me wrong, I loved A-Yo but I just had a badĀ romance:stalkga: with Diamond Heart, John Wayne and Dancin' In Circles. Now When A-Yo comes on I dance my ass off x3 Also, Grigio Girls is beautiful and fun to sing along to <3Ā Ā 

lady-gaga-ayo.jpg?quality=80&w=807

A-YO grew the most on me, it's a total bop now. :music:

Still waiting for Come to Mama to catch up with the rest.:music::music:

ā¤ x ā¤

Jewels n Drugs

Hopefully the whole album grows on meĀ :laughga:

I only care for Slay-o, PI, and MR tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Sepsami
2 hours ago, GrigioBoys said:

What songs grew on you the most from Joanne? Every album has the couple of songs that start bad or meh and over time (or a couple of listens) become some of the best. My biggest grower (possibly ever) has to be 'Hey Girl'. First listen, I hated it... Absolutely hated it. But now it's like my all time favorite. I get butterflies every time it plays. It's so good. Also, Just Another Day REALLY grew on me. Also one of my least favorites but it slowly became an iconic song. The Dive Bar tour kinda opened my eyes to it.Ā 

So what are your biggest growers on Joanne??

Come to Mama and I loved it on first listenĀ :queenga:

Joanne. Ā I didn't like the snippet, and thought that it would be the song I'd be skipping the most.

Now I absolutely love it :nick:Ā 

Archived