💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope Just Changed 2nd Single (Radio Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

Until Gaga has returned to Radio in a more stable position. I think it's good that she's sticking to stuff like Million Reasons/A-YO. IF one of those two are even going to be the 2nd single that is :emma:

People can easily relate to both the tempo and message of them. So they're safe, but still risky because of the sound Joanne brings to the current pop scene.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

I hope Cheap Thrills is a hint at DIC tbh :laughga: can't deny it's kinda her ChT, hope it'll get its sucess as well... Alive wasn't a sucess either after all and look what her second single did :whitney:

FinnishGypsy

I'm surprised, given the underwhelming response to PI and the polarizing reviews regarding the change in her musical direction, that "Dancin' In Circles" hasn't been promoted at all yet. To me, it's the only instant pop hit on the album, while the others are growers (and not necessarily "pop" in the traditional sense). DIC also sonically bridges the gap between Gaga's older and newer material, IMO. 

BornAsUnic0rn
7 hours ago, LadyGagasGodSon said:

Shouldn't have posted this some will have unnecessary meltdowns again! :ladyhaha:

Bobby done ****ed up Gaga. 

Can we have a ****ing proper second single?!?! every era it's a mess!!:grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 hours ago, River said:

Can we have a ****ing proper second single?!?! every era it's a mess!!:grr:

Nothing's been announced yet and this is a rumor. Born This Way and ARTPOP were messes when it came to second/third singles, but Gaga and her team haven't even mentioned a second single yet, so how can it be improper or messy? If they had a plan and are changing it, at least they're doing it behind the scenes and no going back on an announcement. Now if they go announce the single and then change it within a few weeks, then yeah that'll be another mess lol. I'm confident in them this time though!

high heeled fem
6 hours ago, Tommi said:

Yes, but it's a SUMMER hit. Leave MR for the winter please

It's summer here :awkney:

AD would be miles ahead better of MR 

along with diamond heart that had #1 all over it 

I think A-yo will be getting the single treatment though

but MR is indeed a Million Grammies

As long there will be a decent Music Video with a smooth way of promotion, then I am all good. :)

The Child
11 hours ago, toewsy said:

I swear there has to be one each era  :sis:

It's like tradition now. There can't be a Gaga era without last minute singles changes.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

mrsgagamonster

I think they might have pulled it because maybe...JUST MAYBE...they're gonna put a feature on it...

Mark's guitar solo goes from 2:06-2:32 on the track. That's not a whole lot of time, but the the track is  only 3:28 altogether. I feel like they might replace Mark's solo lithesome kind of verse. Maybe a rap?

I don't know...really hoping not actually, but knowing a label, I wouldn't be surprised.

Thoughts??

holy scheisse

I s2g everybody ****ing loves million reasons but I've moved on from it. I don't even listen to it or perfect illusion anymore

Archived