💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Interscope Just Changed 2nd Single (Radio Rumour)

Economy

Featured Posts

Anastasia
28 minutes ago, toewsy said:

I swear there has to be one each era  :sis:

I had to sign back in once I saw your name and pic, as a Canadian I appreciate your taste :hor:

Spoiler

Idk how to get rid of the spoiler I've had a few drinks and am on mobile

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

It better be A-Yo. 

WHY NOT RELEASE BOTH!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ConnorFilm

I'm here for Million Reasons. It's not my favorite song off the album by a long shot, but it's a simple ballad, they could do a radio remix, and ballads tend to do better in the fall/winter. I think if she goes on shows and promotes, the song has a chance of going top 10. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Economy
2 minutes ago, Slade said:

Then, why don't they release both? MR can be consistent, and if A-YO catches on, it could smash, and if it doesn't, we'll at least have MR going strong.

I think it would be safer to release MR only to Country Radio innitially to avoid both songs competing for attention on Top 40 radio

MR may not be hardcore Country but its Pop-Country enough that they would play it i think

If A-Yo does flop on mainstream radio, they can always upgrade MR to more formats later than just Country Radio

I just worry 1 single right after the other may not be the best thing but its an option

Economy
1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

I'm here for Million Reasons. It's not my favorite song off the album by a long shot, but it's a simple ballad, they could do a radio remix, and ballads tend to do better in the fall/winter. I think if she goes on shows and promotes, the song has a chance of going top 10. 

Even if it only goes top 20...

Powerful ballads have a tendency to lift album sales which may make it worth it!

This may not mean too much, but look at the difference in the effort put into tweeting the A-YO and Million Reasons videos from last night. It looks like A-YO is being pushed more with the download and streaming links on top of the video link.

Economy
1 minute ago, Slade said:

This may not mean too much, but look at the difference in the effort put into tweeting the A-YO and Million Reasons videos from last night. It looks like A-YO is being pushed more with the download and streaming links on top of the video link.

But A-Yo hasnt been selling or being streamed as solidly as Million Reasons did after its released

They could simply be testing if with some push/promo A-YO gets a response

Hard to tell tho

10 minutes ago, brownie said:

And it's always the second single :oprah:

The Second Single Jinx- though at least Judas got some decent single treatment :sis:

10 minutes ago, MacNGary said:

I had to sign back in once I saw your name and pic, as a Canadian I appreciate your taste :hor:

As a fellow Canadian I appreciate your appreciating me :hor:

49 minutes ago, Economy said:

In the mean time Cheap Thrills is up next on Kiss!

still getting that promo @Sia Daily:gaycat: 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

GloZell Green

I'm sorry but MR is not the smash you guys are hyping it to be. At the moment upbeat music is what's dominating the radio, so it'd only be natural for A-YO to be a single.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 minute ago, Economy said:

But A-Yo hasnt been selling or being streamed as solidly as Million Reasons did after its released

They could simply be testing if with some push/promo A-YO gets a response

Hard to tell tho

True! That's just how I read into it. Either theory is possible.

TwerkinLurkin
3 minutes ago, Slade said:

I think it's obviously that Gaga wanted this to be the single with the fact that it's in the apple commercial and they way that ayo is in almost all of her tweets and bio lol I just think no one expected MR to big as popular as it is

The best thing to do is, to send A-YO to Pop, Rhythmic and Rock Radio while Million Reasons to AC and Country. Release a good Music Video for both, see what picks up the best and Promote that one. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Reality

If this is true, it's at least much better than officially announcing something then changing it later (ARTPOP, looking at you, still love you, though :heart:)

At this point, it's probably between A-YO or Million Reasons. I definitely love A-YO more than Million Reasons, but if the switch was from A-YO to Million Reasons, I can see why. MR is a great song, and it showcases a different side of Gaga that a lot of people don't really know.

It's also a ballad, which generally does well. It also doesn't seem to be a polarizing song, pretty much everyone seems to like it.

A-YO would definitely be the riskier choice. It's a bop, and I personally think it has a ton of potential. I could really see it becoming a huge hit, and maybe they're willing to take that risk. If there was a switch, and it's from MR to A-YO, then that just means it was a bigger risk.

It's either a high-risk: high reward situation (A-YO), or a pretty good performance (MR).

Inb4 they just throw us a curve ball and Grigio Girls or Hey Girl is the next single :green:

🃏🖤👹

Archived