Post-SNL: 2nd Single: A-YO vs MR

EGOT2027

What should the 2nd single be?  

287 members have voted

1. 1. What should the 2nd single be?

• A-YO
    • Million Reasons

Featured Posts

Maybe MR everywhere and A-YO to country stations + see if it crosses over? 
The former seems safer, but the latter has potential, too imo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I we're going for a bop A-Yo is not it, she should have replaced it with Diamond Heart. So, in this case I'd go for MR.

Poope MOnster
1 minute ago, Naor Daniel said:

Million Reasons! Not only it's way more GP friendly, it's also WAY better. Everyone loves it at first listen, and the live rendition was AMAZING and even better than the studio one.

It has like 12M views on YouTube never got any huge promotion (until now) and stayed top 50 since it was released.

Seriously guys. I like A-YO but if you're not a fan it's hard to really love it. Million Reasons will slay the charts and sell so well. bookmark me. 

but she need bob to perform superbowl and worldwide hit this is her uptown funk

annoying ass bob song:giveup:

but MR will be her "someone like you":giveup:

djBuffoon

"Million Reasons." @uo111 referred to it as 'basic' which, depending on how he meant it, is not true. It's a simple production, stripped-down vocals, and it is a gorgeous, well-written ballad that also happens to be an earworm. 

"A-YO" is a massive bop, but without live energy and visuals, it loses a large amount of its impact, for me. 

AlphaMonster

She serves perfect vocals live for MR but its album version is just a good ballad while A-YO is a clear smash hit that everyone will play, literally everyone ! Mexican immigrant housekeeper, republican guy that is stuck in the traffic, housewife gossiping about how much their neighbor's dog barks; like EVERYONE. 

GP will eat that A-YO. I can't believe how people are too blind to see that A-YO is clearly a hit. 

I think Gaga should push A-YO to radio as an official single now ! She can just prepare and release a lyric video using apple music ad visuals. Lyric video is necessary for youtube views though ! 

barcodemonster

I could see A-Yo pulling a Perfect Illusion tbh...

Million Reasons for #2

scan my barcode

Boyboi12

MIllion reasons should have been sent to the radios! And a yo has top 40  potential, I don't know what Gaga is doing 

Naor Daniel

How are you guys still so sure A-YO is "a hit" when it was free falling even though it received so much promotion compared to Million Reasons?

I don't see this song ever becoming a hit in my country (Israel). Million Reasons is already known by some of my friends and they all love it, we sing it together and they're not even huge fans. 

4 minutes ago, Naor Daniel said:

How are you guys still so sure A-YO is "a hit" when it was free falling even though it received so much promotion compared to Million Reasons?

I don't see this song ever becoming a hit in my country (Israel). Million Reasons is already known by some of my friends and they all love it, we sing it together and they're not even huge fans. 

Where?  The only promotion was SNL and the Apple Music ad, and it's currently charting higher than MR.  Just because A-YO is not popular in your country doesn't mean it isn't popular in other countries :nails: 

Naor Daniel
Just now, JGD said:

Where?  The only promotion was SNL and the Apple Music ad, and it's currently charting higher than MR.  Just because A-YO is not popular in your country doesn't mean it isn't popular in other countries :nails: 

It never reached top 5 unlike Million Reasons and I'm talking about the US charts because that's basically what matters. A-YO never reached top 20 and it received the same and even more promotion than MR. 

Guys it's obvious MR is doing better.

Archived