1. 1. What should the 2nd single be?

• A-YO
    • Million Reasons

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

Diamond Heart should have been the first single, but right now, Million Grammys is the definite choice for second single.

A-YO is currently charting 1 spot higher than MR. 

I love both songs so either could be the next single (or next two singles :poot: )

8 minutes ago, Hellspont said:

Both at the same time

I don't think she should do that, double releases end up screwing one of the songs. Look at what happened to Kiss It Better, the best song on Rihanna'a ANTI.

Loyalty

Million reasons should be sent to radios after the response and acclaim it revived after it being a promo single. 

It will do well if she performs it at a few more places also then we can have Diamond heart ready for the Super Bowl :excited2:

Naor Daniel

Million Reasons! Not only it's way more GP friendly, it's also WAY better. Everyone loves it at first listen, and the live rendition was AMAZING and even better than the studio one.

It has like 12M views on YouTube never got any huge promotion (until now) and stayed top 50 since it was released.

Seriously guys. I like A-YO but if you're not a fan it's hard to really love it. Million Reasons will slay the charts and sell so well. bookmark me. 

Archived