Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Music Video Edits

Hew

Featured Posts

Just curious, does anyone else here edit any music videos to make them look bad@ss? I did these two a while back and forgot to share them, I used windows movie maker to do these. They looked perfect before I compressed and saved them but after compressing silly old movie maker made it just an inch clippy and out of time, so it's not as perfect as what I was aiming for but it is still good I believe? Since then I've gotten new programs that do the job better. However I haven't had the time to remake these videos, it's in my books for a later time.

Do any of you guys do work similar to this? It would be great to know and to see these if you could provide a link to view them! I just love seeing fans doing amazing work and creative tasks. #ArtWannaBeHere 

HOTNebraskaGuy

I have no idea but why is no one replying to your thread. :blink:

You'd think everyone would be on RN. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

donutellha

Very clean cut look for WMM! Love it!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

17 minutes ago, donutellha said:

Very clean cut look for WMM! Love it!

Thankyou <3 It's a bit clippy for me, but I have seen it from polished and to this so that might be why

23 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Nice job man! WMM is a pain in the ass. What are you using now?

I've got a mix up of stuff, Hit Film 3 atm. But I'm not 110% happy with it. But better than WMM :)

29 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I have no idea but why is no one replying to your thread. :blink:

You'd think everyone would be on RN. 

No Idea haha, I wasn't expecting much of a reply. Never had a hit thread. Not gonna lie, this is my post popular post I've made x-x #RipMe

Archived