💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga on SNL

chelobm

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Killa said:

omg you had to...

DElete it fat, that was so cringey. People wont believe whe used to gogo dance hahahah

I guess she was giving us DWUW choreography... 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Nemo said:

Yeah... coming off Dive Bar, it took me a while to like these SNL performances. They're slicker, there's choreo and staging, fancier costumes -- stuff that's sort of "traditional Gaga", but IMHO, not really needed for these songs. I'm not sure this wasn't a better approach, for SNL -- but I feel like just transplanting the Dive Bar performances would've worked, too.

Yeah the outfits and dancing threw me off. She doesn't need it while singing songs like these. Like she was perfect vocally during MR but the camel toe and the fact she had to stand up and then sit on that piano were distracting and added nothing to the song. She looked ridiculous while dancing on the floor during A-YO, i wish she just showed her musical talent on that SNL stage like she did during the Dive Bar performances.

What more did you want musically? She sang LIVE and played two instruments.  Plus she had theatrics and choreography.

One of very few "full package" pop stars out there 

thatfoxyfeeling

She put so much energy into these performances :worship2: I loved Million Reasons, it was better than the studio version! I just don't know how people can criticise this woman, she is so gifted. :applause: 

8 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Yeah the outfits and dancing threw me off. She doesn't need it while singing songs like these. Like she was perfect vocally during MR but the camel toe and the fact she had to sit on that piano were distracting and added nothing to the song. She looked ridiculous while dancing on the floor during A-YO, i wish she just showed her musical talent on that SNL stage.

Honey she just did that and more. I don't know what you're complaining about. :awkney:

two  of her best performances ever,really loved the whole show,stage,and the outfits were amazing..even the shoes where dope! congrats!!!

Spoiler

PS:the hair was a mess,it didn't flat her face,and the weave was looking a bit off,i would prefer her hair back with just extensions like on her nfl interview or just the classic ponytail maybe the longer version

ModernEcstasy

These are the best performances I have seen from Gaga in a long time. She genuinely seems to enjoy performing these songs. 

NewUsername

Also, the way she wore her hair was almost exactly like how this week I envisioned she should wear her hair for the SuperBowl :giveup: Telepathy.

That hair a little bit shorter, a little bit looser and less straightened + a cool leotard is what I see before me :flutter: 

chromaticainmyhead
1 minute ago, Sepsami said:

Her moves :diane: I thought she could never after the hip surgery

hip surgery? 

tumblr_o3u4uw8ZKp1ub2go8o2_250.gif 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, tizian said:

hip surgery? 

tumblr_o3u4uw8ZKp1ub2go8o2_250.gif 

She broke her hip during BTW ball, that's why she had to cancel the last dates :giveup: She had surgery in 2012 I think, that's why she was in a wheelchair for months a la paparazzi :emma:

2 hours ago, Josip said:

Not that I care about charts, but I would be very happy if that happened! However, I am trying to be objective. And in my opinion, A-YO and MR don't have what it takes to claim the top spots. Especially with this meh promo. 

I do hope most of you guys do not consider me a hater just because we think differently. :grr:

You can sound like one if you assert it way too much :nails: 

If there's anything to learn from this site, it's to keep unpopular opinions to yourself :ph34r: 

Archived