💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Joanne' miscarriage theory

ReidOne

Featured Posts

malazam
20 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I was scrolling through this post and just instantly saw "100 Million Sperm" :air:

Same...not shading but that's really.....:ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
20 hours ago, ReidOne said:

WHEW... ok... so I know there is about 100 million reaches in all the text above, but as I said, this is JUST a theory. Please don't take this as me trying to spread false rumors or start up drama. If all you have to say is "stop reaching, you're delusional!!!" please save your energy. hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

As much as everyone is disagreeing with you. I don't know if I do agree, or disagree. Although, one thing I must say is that it was a wonderful read. I can understand the mind that thought of this theory. I think It's a wonderful one, to be honest. I love you. :worship2: My favorite part is the album cover colors.

bornthisway135

Wow, what a theory... I like where you're going with it, but it's far fetched. I like how you tied Joanne and Angel Down though. What's your theory about ARTPOP? :koons:

14 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Omg I there were rumors she was pregnant? I did not know this 

Yep, like in every era everytime she gains weight

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I feel like members should be free to discuss anything on this site as long as they are respectful. One of the reasons Gaga talked about her experiences with sexual assault for example was to try to make the subject less taboo and get people to feel comfortable talking about it. Ultimately more victims will reveal their stories if they feel safe discussing what happened with others. 

Exactly. Having a support system would've made a world of difference after my assault 14 years ago. I've never felt so alone. It felt like nobody understood. It's in the past now and I can talk about it and that's why I always encourage victims to get help. If you just push it down and try to forget it, it just becomes this festering sore that never really goes away if that makes sense. The one exception to that rule is my abortion when I was 14. I'll take that secret to my grave. Nobody, not even my grandma or sisters, knows what really happened that day I stayed home "sick" from school. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly. Having a support system would've made a world of difference after my assault 14 years ago. I've never felt so alone. It felt like nobody understood. It's in the past now and I can talk about it and that's why I always encourage victims to get help. If you just push it down and try to forget it, it just becomes this festering sore that never really goes away if that makes sense. The one exception to that rule is my abortion when I was 14. I'll take that secret to my grave. Nobody, not even my grandma or sisters, knows what really happened that day I stayed home "sick" from school. 

Oh wow. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Victims should never have to feel ashamed about what happened to them. 

Letmelivemylife
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Oh wow. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Victims should never have to feel ashamed about what happened to them. 

Thanks Hun. You know after I had my abortion (nurse had to lie about my age on the form because she knew that if I didn't have a safe abortion at the clinic, I'd end up having some back alley abortion), the doctor patted me on the knee and said "you'll be ok. Now you can forget this ever happened". Pardon my French but that doctor can go **** herself. Just because I was no longer pregnant doesn't mean that *poof* I can just forget about the baby that was growing inside of me. The bond between mama and baby actually starts from the moment the egg implants in the uterine lining. I agonized over that decision. I still think about that baby everyday. Would it have my red hair and green eyes? Would it have my quirky sense of humor?

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

SilkSpectre0
7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I feel like members should be free to discuss anything on this site as long as they are respectful. One of the reasons Gaga talked about her experiences with sexual assault for example was to try to make the subject less taboo and get people to feel comfortable talking about it. Ultimately more victims will reveal their stories if they feel safe discussing what happened with others. 

My post said that people who have experienced those things can talk about them.Others who haven't ever experienced a miscarriage rape or abortion shouldn't discuss them as theories behind songs imo because they lack to ability to truly talk about them respectfully most of the time. This wasn't someone saying 'I feel like this happened to gaga because I can relate this line to how I felt after my miscarriage' this was someone supposing how women feel after  a miscarriage and if you haven't experienced it you don't know what you're talking about and it actually makes it harder for people who have experienced it to discuss it if we don't fit the sterotypes others assume of us. 

Edit: gaga talking about her sexual assault was incredibly healing for me as a survivor of rape. Reading threads before gaga had disclosed it where people were pontificating about whether she was raped was not.

SilkSpectre0
3 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's none of our business what Gaga has been through in her personal life. We should all respect her privacy and not speculate on this any further. 

Even if it was the truth there is a reason Gaga hasn't shared it with us. And we all should respect that. But I think it's a completely fabricated fan-made theory. 

This. even if it was true it would be for gaga to disclose if she ever felt she wanted to and if she didn't disclose its no one else's business to assume. This matter is so private. And let's be honest we know some stories from fan sites end up in headlines by lazy journalists. If it's untrue she'd be upset and if it were true she would be even more hurt.

if if you really think gaga did experience a miscarriage I'd figure you would keep that to yourself. you don't need to spread the idea like gossip imo

Katie14
1 hour ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

My post said that people who have experienced those things can talk about them.Others who haven't ever experienced a miscarriage rape or abortion shouldn't discuss them as theories behind songs imo because they lack to ability to truly talk about them respectfully most of the time. This wasn't someone saying 'I feel like this happened to gaga because I can relate this line to how I felt after my miscarriage' this was someone supposing how women feel after  a miscarriage and if you haven't experienced it you don't know what you're talking about and it actually makes it harder for people who have experienced it to discuss it if we don't fit the sterotypes others assume of us. 

Edit: gaga talking about her sexual assault was incredibly healing for me as a survivor of rape. Reading threads before gaga had disclosed it where people were pontificating about whether she was raped was not.

I just don't agree. I don't think you have to go through a traumatic experience to gain the moral rights to talk about it. I am sorry to hear about your situation and I guess we just don't have the same perspective because I didn't have that experience. 

Katie14
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Thanks Hun. You know after I had my abortion (nurse had to lie about my age on the form because she knew that if I didn't have a safe abortion at the clinic, I'd end up having some back alley abortion), the doctor patted me on the knee and said "you'll be ok. Now you can forget this ever happened". Pardon my French but that doctor can go **** herself. Just because I was no longer pregnant doesn't mean that *poof* I can just forget about the baby that was growing inside of me. The bond between mama and baby actually starts from the moment the egg implants in the uterine lining. I agonized over that decision. I still think about that baby everyday. Would it have my red hair and green eyes? Would it have my quirky sense of humor?

That's terrible. Im sure the doctor was trying to comfort you but people in that position should really be trained better to know exactly what to say, otherwise they come across as insensitive or ignorant. Her saying that also puts the notion in your head that its normal to get over it and move on right after (and there is something wrong with you if you don't)  which is so far from the truth. 

Jade Welling

i keep thinking about joanne being about her miscarried child... it make me cry even though  i dont even believe this theory its a horrible thought 

Archived