💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Joanne' miscarriage theory

ReidOne

Featured Posts

FATCAT
25 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I want to disclaim, I realize that the subject of miscarriage is extremely personal and sensitive and I did not intend to bring it up in a casual manner. Nearly every review of the album is talking about the intense pain that can be heard in her voice. This theory is simply an attempt to explore a possible source of that pain. I'm posting this not in a gossipy/distasteful manner, but instead in a heartfelt attempt to try and understand what she may have been through and may be sharing with us.

There is just as much evidence that this theory is "wrong" as it is "right." But I do think Gaga would appreciate and understand her fans taking the time to contemplate the lyrics and her experience to try and better understand her art. 

That's all... no ill intentions here. 

can-of-worms.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

A really well thought out analysis @ReidOne. Gives me a whole new perspective on the album tbh

200.gif

@ everyone saying "if she had a miscarriage she would've told us!!!!". I'm not claiming that she had a miscarriage, but if she did, what makes you think that she would immediately share something so painful and personal with the whole world? Beyonce didn't even open up about her miscarriage until two or three years after it happened.

ReidOne
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

A really well thought out analysis @ReidOne. Gives me a whole new perspective on the album tbh

200.gif

@ everyone saying "if she had a miscarriage she would've told us!!!!". I'm not claiming that she had a miscarriage, but if she did, what makes you think that she would immediately share something so painful and personal with the whole world? Beyonce didn't even open up about her miscarriage until two or three years after it happened.

Thank you!! :diane: I was hoping you would read it, as I had a feeling you would appreciate the theory! :hug: 

Dorothy Gale

I think this theory has a 5% chance of being legit, but I think the pain in her voice is probably more from her failed relationship than a potential miscarriage. 

migamiga

This theory could've been more effective with a less isn't more approach. It could all very well be possible but some of these are kinda reaching

Economy
2 hours ago, VAMP said:

Well, I can appreciate how much thought you put into this, but some of these thoughts just seem really out there to me. I really don't think Gaga had sperm on her mind whatsoever while writing "Million Reasons" for example. :sweat: 

This. U can interpret things in just about anyway u want making it possible to come up with all kinds of theories

I know you mean no harm and you are very passionate about Gaga and the meaning behind her lyrics, but there are subjects that shouldn't be discussed in public and this is one of them.

I can't even say an opinion, it's just really disrespectful and invading someone's else very delicate private life, even if this person is famous and your favorite..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 hours ago, Clip said:

I feel like miscarriages are a really serious topic and I feel uncomfortable discussing about other person's (hipotetical) miscarriages on a forum

6 minutes ago, River said:

I know you mean no harm and you are very passionate about Gaga and the meaning behind her lyrics, but there are subjects that shouldn't be discussed in public and this is one of them.

I can't even say an opinion, it's just really disrespectful and invading someone's else very delicate private life, even if this person is famous and your favorite..

This!

I usually enjoy your threads, but this is too much. Imagine if she's reading this.

FreePalestine

"It was a Perfect ILLUSIONNNN"

"KEEPING MY BABYYYY"

:oprah:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived