Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: first week of Joanne in the US predictions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

LaLuna

This is great news! Those numbers may be low by Gaga's standards but given the circumstances (i.e. critics sh*tting on the album, many fans not digging the new sound, PI underperforming, etc.), this is very good, and I'm not gonna let any little pessimistic tell me otherwise. 

Slay Gagz :whitney:

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tellerphone

That's quite a drop from ARTPOP's  debut but to be expected with no real hit so far. Where has our fanbase gone?

Stefani328
34 minutes ago, Tellerphone said:

That's quite a drop from ARTPOP's  debut but to be expected with no real hit so far. Where has our fanbase gone?

Album sales are shitty nowadays. So these sales are great for Gaga. Look at the album sales this year and you'll see what I'm talking about. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, AgusPop said:

why are you so mad? :hor: are you shook?

I don't recall what word in my reply indicated that I am "shook."

Americano

All of the trolls from other stan bases pressed that Gaga is going to have one of the best debuts of a pop girl this year 

Mwahahahahaaaaa 

Talent wins 

ItsTommyBitch

Looks like Utada won :sis: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Americano
2 hours ago, Scathach said:

This is great news! Those numbers may be low by Gaga's standards but given the circumstances (i.e. critics sh*tting on the album, many fans not digging the new sound, PI underperforming, etc.), this is very good, and I'm not gonna let any little pessimistic tell me otherwise. 

Slay Gagz :whitney:

There's no such thing as Gaga standards-- These numbers are good and that's it in the streaming age. She ain't Adele but that's ok (Not shading you just saying in general for people) 

DeleteMyAccount

Does anyone have comparisons of other opening weeks sales from other big artists? Or some link that shows a list of the biggest openings in the last year?

malazam
2 hours ago, Squidward T said:

HEY PREDICTED ARTPOP would sell 350k and it only did 220

they predicted C2C would sell 129k and it did 131k.....

another shot before we kiss the other side

As long as it ends up at #1, no one can take that away.  And it is bound to rise hugely after Super Bowl.

Archived