💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: first week of Joanne in the US predictions

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I'm happy for Gaga but album sales are abysmal nowadays. Can you imagine what the music industry will be like in 10 years?...if it's even still alive? :toofunny: 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AgusPop
7 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

I'm happy for Gaga but album sales are abysmal nowadays. Can you imagine what the music industry will be like in 10 years?...if it's even still alive? 

yes, 2016 was awful for the industry.

Streaming is the future

migamiga

Honestly, not that bad. Given today's sales climate, gaga's current popularity, PI's performance, and her lack of promo pre-release :golfclap:

2 hours ago, Stef said:

Wow I love this prediction

NNN AT US WORRIED ABOUT BUBLE AND GAGA SET TO DO DOUBLE THE NUMBERS

Well, it got me wondering when he wasn't #1 in Canada.

I live outside the space time continuum.

31 minutes ago, ImNotBritney said:

I'm more interested in the second week sales :classy:

Yeah, I bought the standard edition this week and will wait until the 2nd week to buy the deluxe.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GloZell Green

Woo, without any televised performances or performances on music's biggest stages yet!

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 hour ago, Future Lover said:

You weren't trying to but you did. A "bad album" that came with a #1 one single, something Gaga hasn't done in over five years. Not really sure why Sia is even being brought up when she's done nothing but praise and support Gaga lmfao... 

Anyways, I'm super happy for Gaga. I had no idea she had this much of a lead. Let's hope she does some impromptu promo this week to keep it up.

A bad album with only one good song... Good for her.

JusKeepBreathin

So is she 2nd place for biggest opening female this year?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Americano
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Mess. I was way off - thank goodness! This is pretty good with all things considered! :)

I wonder how much the Amazon thing factored into this?

Yea with SNL she might end up with one of the best debuts in the year (esp for a female artist)

Kinda says a lot about how streaming is the way now 

TopDomBoy
2 hours ago, DaraBubaMara said:

adele in 2015 broke record for biggest 1st week sale,so.....

But we talking about Lady Gaga, the most shoking and hated Pop star of the last years, + Adele is overated af. 

Y8lnjEC.gif

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

GreekGod
9 minutes ago, Sister Jude said:

But we talking about Lady Gaga, the most shoking and hated Pop star of the last years, + Adele is overated af. 

Y8lnjEC.gif

off topic but from where is this look from? she looks fierce.

God, she's one sexy woman. 

Joanne is number 2 on Turkey Apple Music top album chart. She also has 6 songs from Joanne (MR,AYO,DIC,DH,JW,PI) charting in the top 150 right now. This is impressive because she was not that popular in Turkey after BTW so i'm surprised that people are listening to her songs again. I have a feeling that this album is gonna do well on the charts.

Archived