đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Black Mirror

Blake

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, MishCatt said:

I love the show even though the eps feel long at times. The one I hated was the christmas special, didnt feel like BM to me. Maybe bcs of john Hamm being american or his character in general.

American in context of the episode being set in Europe or because he's actually american and the show only used European actors at the time?

But I agree, it's one of my least liked episodes.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

American in context of the episode being set in Europe or because he's actually american and the show only used European actors at the time?

But I agree, it's one of my least liked episodes.

Second option. It just didnt feel the same. The storytelling was different(even though the events during the ep are very interesting). 

Pole dancer

I loved some episodes in this last season but some were kind of meh. Amazing series though

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Ooolong

I didn't continue watching after the first season. Something about it didn't grab me, and like someone already said, the episodes can feel long.

But the casting in the most recent season is amazing so I might have to get back aboard :giveup:. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Just now, Ooolong said:

I didn't continue watching after the first season. Something about it didn't grab me, and like someone already said, the episodes can feel long.

But the casting in the most recent season is amazing so I might have to get back aboard :giveup:. 

Season 3 definitely has some of the best. Most of Season 1 is lackluster. 

Ooolong
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

Season 3 definitely has some of the best. Most of Season 1 is lackluster. 

How does the second season rank? :oprah: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

One Five Ten

Best episodes of this whole show are Fifteen Million Merits, White Bear, Shut Up & Dance + San Junipero. Runners up Nosedive/Hated in the Nation. Avoid: Waldo Moment/Men Against Fire - the only two misfires of the entire show.

10 hours ago, Ooolong said:

How does the second season rank? :oprah: 

The best ones are divided between Season 2 and 3. 

• 1 month later...

Forgot to post this here, but please participate. The deadline is set for midnight tonight, but may be pushed back to allow more submissions

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 10 months later...
Helxig

Okay so I needed a place to rant briefly because I just started watching Black Mirror season 1 last night... and I didn't know it was an anthology series like Twilight Zone! I got sooo invested in the world shown to me in episode 1, and was waiting for episode 2 to connect... then realised at the end what the deal was!! :toofunny:

Noooo I just got invested in the characters and wanted to see what would happen in this world with the rating system. I just wish I knew before I started watching :selena:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

5 hours ago, Helxig said:

Okay so I needed a place to rant briefly because I just started watching Black Mirror season 1 last night... and I didn't know it was an anthology series like Twilight Zone! I got sooo invested in the world shown to me in episode 1, and was waiting for episode 2 to connect... then realised at the end what the deal was!! :toofunny:

Noooo I just got invested in the characters and wanted to see what would happen in this world with the rating system. I just wish I knew before I started watching :selena:

They are all connected actually, just not the same universe according to the director. It’s kind of like a multiverse thing where they reference things from other episodes.

artpopulace

D-DAY!!!!!

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Pacify Him

Omg y’all it’s so good. I don’t want to spoil it but:

”First ever _._._._._. en_._._._ episode ever “

:applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Morphine Prince

I wish more people were discussing this show on here.

Just watched the first 3 episodes of Season 4. I’m shook. 

18 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

Omg y’all it’s so good. I don’t want to spoil it but:

”First ever _._._._._. en_._._._ episode ever “

:applause:

Watched this one last night.

Hilarious and horrifying at the same time. 

Spoiler

I didn't realize it until like an hour after I finished watching that since they're all on holiday vacation for 11 days, no one will find him in time and he will literally sit there and die of starvation. 

Archived