💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga on Good Morning America

Noah

Featured Posts

Katie14
6 minutes ago, Karl said:

I wish she wouldn't feel the need to put on a different persona on these kinds of interviews, it comes across as fake and awkward sometimes.

She's not doing it on purpose. Its a defense mechanism. Whenever she is nervous or uncomfortable she puts on a slightly different personality from her own. 

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMiklaus

Can you even imagine any other popstar (or artist even) who just shines with grace, sincerity and genuine selflessness everytime she speaks, whose humor and intelligence are always so sharp in every single interview, who really just wants to give people a good time whenever they listen to her music? New musical direction aside, she doesn't always get the credit she rightfully deserves. I'm showing my appreciation for this woman today. :diane:

8 minutes ago, Karl said:

I wish she wouldn't feel the need to put on a different persona on these kinds of interviews, it comes across as fake and awkward sometimes.

She has to speak like a robot and half-smile for certain people to get the "new Lady Gaga"; when all she's trying to be is herself.

2 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

She's not doing it on purpose. Its a defense mechanism. Whenever she is nervous or uncomfortable she puts on a slightly different personality from her own. 

Just now, Leaf said:

She has to speak like a robot and half-smile for certain people to get the "new Lady Gaga"; when all she's trying to be is herself.

Both valid points, it kind of depends on the place though, she's done other shows where she's herself, this must be a pretty big deal in America though I guess. And I imagine a lot of families/parents/grandparents watch this so I suppose she needs to be a certain way and not swearing and being her usual self :giggle:

6 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

so you know her?

TheJackMonster
Just now, comrade said:

so you know her?

Yes she's a close friend of theirs - how else would they know these personal details?

Just now, comrade said:

so you know her?

We've seen enough Gaga interviews to know how she is. She is not going to be the same on the Howard Stern Show as she is on something like GMA. Different audience different energy. Your low-key shade is not necessary.

Katie14
1 minute ago, comrade said:

so you know her?

Its pretty obvious when you watch all her public interactions for the past 8 years. 

I love how until today she is still nevous when making appearance on TV or big event simply because once you are still nervous and worried , you will probably still have the huge passion for what you're doing.;)

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Lee Ng said:

I love how until today she is still nevous when making appearance on TV or big event simply because once you are still nervous and worried , you will probably still have the huge passion for what you're doing.;)

As someone who is suffering from anxiety this is refreshing to see, as most performers are extroverts.

1 minute ago, Jono said:

We've seen enough Gaga interviews to know how she is. She is not going to be the same on the Howard Stern Show as she is on something like GMA. Different audience different energy. Your low-key shade is not necessary.

Just now, Katie14 said:

Its pretty obvious when you watch all her public interactions for the past 8 years. 

there's no way you know her no matter how many times you've watched her interviews.  it just doesn't work that way. you're of course free to think so

10 minutes ago, comrade said:

there's no way you know her no matter how many times you've watched her interviews.  it just doesn't work that way. you're of course free to think so

You should go masturbate, let off some steam. Listen to Joanne and chill out. 

2 minutes ago, Jono said:

You should go masturbate, let off some steam. Listen to Joanne and chill out. 

mkay.. how tasteful. i do am sorry if my observation of you not actually knowing gaga offended you.

Archived