• Til It Happens To You
    • Joanne
    • Million Reasons
    • Angel Down

Featured Posts

You and I.

And fight me because

Spoiler

Speechless is a terrible song and probably my least favorite song she's ever put out. (Besides obvious trash like some unreleased stuff and Jewels And Drugs)

SlayGagaloo
20 minutes ago, Flora said:

Hide contents

Speechless is a terrible song and probably my least favorite song she's ever put out. (Besides obvious trash like some unreleased stuff and Jewels And Drugs)

Shut up 😂

Over.

Speechless, forever and always probably.

Angel Down is great, but will it still have the appeal in 7 years? I find Joanne to be the superior ballad on the album; that chorus was incredible, instantly memorable!

❤ x ❤

Letmelivemylife
47 minutes ago, Pomick209 said:

Joanne... I cried

Omg me too!!!!! My friend Mandy (who I met at the Monsterball) got real sick and I hate to be morbid but we didn't think she'd make it for awhile. I spent days in that cold hospital sleeping on that horribly unfortable sofa in her room never leaving her side just praying to god not to take her because I couldn't imagine life without her. Funny how music works its way into your life. She's doing much better but it's still a long road till she's at a 100%. Lol we say that she's at 90% now haha. We have a running joke between us that if she's not 100% weaned off her walker by the time the Joanne tour comes around, I'll just have to strap her to my back lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived